The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

https://amp.soapcentral.com/young-and-restless/content/scoop/twoscoops/2023/230313.php

Interesting Article! And good Name for A Primetime Special! 

But despite Everything I think she is far more restrained on Y&R than On GH! I remember a Short of her Shouting "Regret!" That made me smile Real Hard!

Please register in order to view this content

the material she has been giving feels more Gina Like anyway, she's doing the best she can, anyways this is the most active she has been on the show since her return on 2019!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

3-9

GET HER, SUMMER!!!! There's been quite a few good scenes this particular week. And half of them have had AL in them. I loved her vs Sally. And then her vs Nick. And then her and Kyle got into it. And finally here she is called out Mommie Dearest. She's been very good at confrontation and I liked that she runs through great emotional shifts. It's fascinating to watch. And she does good background character, too.

I will never get tired on a downward spiral Phyllis. I said she would lose her &*( when Jack got back with Diane, but THIS?? WOW. Though I'm shocked her and Jeremy haven't slept together yet.

That Nate/Daniel scene really resonated. Felt the layers.

Lily vs Devon continues to build and I don't mind it at all. I am counting down the days until Amanda shows up. Or should I be saying IF since Devon does seem to be considering Tucker's offer.

And as always...Ashley is LOVE. Though it's weird to see her and Billy in scenes. 

• Members

Billy and Ashley is an interesting dynamic the show doesn’t play enough. Billy in general is the most isolated Abbott. Do the elder Abbott siblings ever even acknowledge their niece and nephew Johnny and Katie? They’re being completely raised as Newman’s.

• Members

I don't think they have touched on that at all with Katie and Johnny outside of maybe Traci making a reference in her conversations with Billy. I am probably wrong.

They were definitely refreshing scenes. I almost wouldn't mind seeing Billy and Ashley in more scenes. 

Perhaps if Billy is taking that Jabot job, he will be less isolated now. 

• Members

Re: the Y&R special anniv edition of SOD:
pressreader.com has magazines from all over the world - to read online copies.  Sometimes you can purchase a single issue, and sometimes they accept paypal.
Go to this link in a few days and *maybe* you can find it. One issue will be featured, but scroll down to find a menu of all the available issues.  If you don't see it, check every day or two and (hopefully) they'll eventually list it?
https://www.pressreader.com/usa/soap-opera-digest

(If you choose to purchase it there, be sure to select the single issue,  because the default is to pay to subscribe for several months or a year.)

Because it's not part of the regular weekly issues, it might have its own page on the pressreader site. 

Edited by janea4old