The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Tues March 7 and Wed March 8 will have European soccer coverage on CBS.  It *might* impact B&B and Y&R on CBS in western timezones.  If you normally watch or record from TV, check your local listings, your might need to watch on another channel or at an odd time instead. Or watch online.
But it's not a preemption because it doesn't impact the east coast, so if you miss it, catch up online.
Details here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/62270-yr-and-bb-feb-march-2023-soccer-preemptions-western-us/

In contrast, Thurs March 16 and Friday March 17 are full preemptions for March Madness basketball on CBS. No episodes at all, not even online.
(Y&R preempted March 15&16 in Canada).

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you. It might be that I've been seeing results from my own workouts in my chest, but his chest was very noticeable from a fitness standpoint to me. More puffy. 

But we are not talking about his acting today.  Still love you.

• Members

Josh can be good when he steps up, which is neither here nor there, I suppose. He falls back on his bro-y affectations 95 percent of the time. Still he looks good. Glad we get to see some decent male flesh. Especially on a show that saw Jason Thompson (!) as a thirst trap and managed to keep the beyond-ripped Rory Gibson covered up and moping around in dark jackets.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

So I see Between Bad Ron And Terrible Josh someone does have an advantage, Ron knows how to exploit his Cast!!! Couldn't we get more Skin once in a while for a change I Know It's Winter There (Here In Brazil Is Even Hotter Than Him!

Please register in order to view this content

) but If Sally and Nick are Doing the Nasty so could other Characters, Like some passionate lovemaking on the bear rug in front of the fire or something lol

I don't like it either but The idea was giving Michelle something to do! They keep giving Phyllis Storylines that would've worked better for younger female characters 

• Members

There was a time we hated pre-emptions. These days it doesn't matter.

Y&R has done it to the death with alcoholism. Nikki, Katherine, Neil, Phillip III. Drugs, pills and sex exist too. Mix it up a bit. At least they tried gambling with Billy--not that it was interesting though. 

• Members

3-2

Who the heck wrote this episode? Cuz this Lily vs Devon was actually EVERYTHING. Lily was being cold as ice, and bringing in Amanda as payback (and Devon calling her out on it leading to some great shade from Lily)...clever. But what really got me? Was that Lily threw Tucker is Devon's bio dad in Devon's face for him to callback with MALCOLM. Ooooo. They are getting vicious and I would have NEVER thought they would do that.

A random thought...why are they dressing Elena like a grandmother? That said...these scenes between her and Audra are like a cover-and-paste scenes of her and Imani. And I liked Imani more and there was more to it. 

And as I said before...Ashley in the driver seat is so fun to watch. 

Yep.

Another person who should be getting out of his clothes often...and dealing with Allie and Audra in a triangle.