The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

MMmmmm...there's just something about Ashley in the driver seat that is just...AWESOME. And now she wants Tucker to give his company to Devon. Oh, how the tables turn.

I don't care how gimmicky it seems...I like seeing Daniel and Lily together. And they're bonding over their separate family drama. Awww.

See? The more I see Nate and Victoria make out, the more silly it seems that Nate would have confessed to the takeover over Elena. He don't love her. Makes me think it was more about him vs Devon and the rivalry than Elena as a person. Especially now that he and Victoria have kissed twice.

And I loathe this WTD storyline, but the writers can keep right on finding ways to get JM out of his clothes cuz DEAR BABY JESUS!!!!!!!!!! THAT BOD!!! 

• Members

I never liked him as a teen myself. I always said he was his hottest around his amnesiac Nick days, but I know he had to change his whole fit routine due to some surgery if I remember correctly. And while I feel he rocks a great dad bod, for me, it's been interesting to see when it's been clear he worked out for sure before a bed scene. 

That said...JM has always had a nice bubble especially in slacks. But I have also noticed in the last year that he apparently has a...well issue...with the friction in the pants...which probably explains why he always says in interviews how he HATES when Nick's storyline is Nick at Newman because he's always in business suits and he hates business suits. From what I can tell...doesn't seem like JM hates suits to me.

Please register in order to view this content

Also over the last year, there appears to be a cameraman...or two...that has ALSO noticed. 

I like scruff and hairy myself so I'm not minding it personally, but I can honestly say that JM looked like he has been working out the other day and last week when he was in bed with Sally. Especially the other day. When their storyline started, his body was not at all like his body is currently. IMHO.

By the way...thank you for THIS.