March 20-24, 2006

Toups

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now lets see if the Marlena/Alex wedding plus potential Alex Murder will ALSO keep ratings where they are!

J&M have proven to be a big pull with audience for big events....lets keep out fingers crossed!

Well from the spoiler previews, it sounds like she may have a pretty big one coming up here in May! Lets hope the show delivers...I want Missy happy so that she re-signs in August!

• Members

Awesome numbers for Days.

I only hope they stay the same this week. I could see increases in demos for this week but HH may go down since nothing really big happened unless people get into the wedding buildup.

I wonder what days is thinking about Shimi. They pulled in great numbers for the wedding. Wonder if that will affect anything.

I think if Days can stant the same in HH for this week the first week of april they will go up for sure because something is going to happen with Alex. J&M usually pull in good numbers so I am hoping for staying the same in HH and either increasing or staying the same in demos.

As for Missy, ratings and story has nothing to do with it. I agree she just may want a change.

• Members

Good ratings for B&B! :D

Missy is apparently unhappy with Jennifer moving on so soon after Jack's last "death".

I've got the feeling Matt/Missy will both leave DAYS for good in August, and Jack/Jen will get a happy ending.

• Members

allatwitter that happens because some days there are more viewers watching TV (at a certain time) so what might have been good for a 2.8 the day before is only good for a 2.7 this day even though that could include more viewers watching on the 2.7 day then the 2.8 day. It's a percentage, same thing if there's less viewers watching that day at that time.

500 people watching TV that day at that time. 50 watching DAYS. 10%.

800 people watching TV this day at this time. 80 watching DAYS. 10%, even with 30 more viewers.

Something like that! ;)

• Members

Congrats to DAYS for having an awesome week.... not really happy its at the expense of my AMC but hey, DAYS fans need some good news :) So its nice to see any soap have that dramatic of a rise from one week to the next. ATWT went up too passing AMC so AMC dropps down to 6th in total viewers. Such a see-saw LOL. Nice to See Y&R holding strong it has friggin rocked the last few weeks!

• Members

What a suprise this week in the ratings has turned out to be for DAYS!!

#3 In Total Viewers

#4 in Households

#1 in 18-49

#1 in 18-34

#1 in 12-17

#4 in Males

Awesome....this is SOO good for DAYS, this is their 3rd week in a row of gains in the ratings, something that has GOT to help them during teir negotiations.

I mean DAYS can now use the "We are currently #1 in 18-49 AND 18-34" i know its only for one week...but DAYS still has been pretty decent so far in demos in 2006, definetly 3 or 4 #1's in 18-49 and I think they have been #1 in 18-34 every single week so far in 2006 (including the tie with Y&R two weeks ago).

• Members

Last week all soaps went up and this week most soaps went up, which is a nice thing to see for once and its not even a "sweeps" month.

I know its just one week, but WHERE are all the DAYS naysayers NOW, speak up! I am not being cocky because DAYS had a huge week, DAYS may go down quite a bit next week, but everytime DAYS does well the DAYS naysayers are like Helen Keller, not seen or heard from.

Archived