March 20-24, 2006

Toups

• Members

Phoenix if I remember correctly I think Days is the same as last week - of course it did move up positions moving in front of AMC but the rating is the same I think. Of course GH went up .1 so a little more space there than last week.

I think Days daily ratings were actually a little more consistent this week than last week though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woo hoo a 2.9 for DAYS, even if it was for one day! Definitely some good news, plus next weeks spoilers sounds awesome! Cant wait for Toups to update us on all the numbers, thanks in advance Toups! ;)

• Members

Does the happy dance......I guess the DAYS cast finally gets some ice cream again! Cant wait for the total viewer numbers, DAYS might be #3 in overall viewers, since GH always gets higher HH numbers per viewer.

• Members

Last's weeks Shimi wedding caused DAYS ratings to shoot up. I know there's usually a big drop after big gains, but I can see DAYS going up again next week and the week after. During Marlena and Alex's wedding, DAYS could potentially be at #1 (18-49) and #3 (HH) in the next couple weeks.

They are up 230,000+ viewers ;)

And isn't it nice to see ATWT up in HH, The show is great!

Archived