DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members
"DAYS" WILL AIR NEW EPISODE ON THANKSGIVING DAY...

The mystery of what "Days" would do with the annual National Dog Show preemption on Thanksgiving Day, now that it no longer airs on NBC, has finally been solved. "Days" will air an inserted episode, numbered # 14664, on Thanksgiving Day this year. "Days" had only two options: either preempt the show on Peacock on Thanksgiving Day, or write a new episode as filler to keep the other holidays (Christmas, New Year's) from airing a day early.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

RIP John Aniston.  Victor will be missed!

Yeah, there is no reason for Lani to show up since she should still be in jail.

Rafe getting dumped today was so enjoyable lol.  He has a right to be angry, but I applaud Nicole for actually doing the mature thing and breaking up with him before (too much) cheating.   The Jada/Eric/Nicole/Rafe quad is finally getting interesting.

I literally forgot Gwen was on this show until she showed up in today's episode.   She really has no point.  Why does she care if Xander is lying about his job?

• Members

Did Nicole full blown cheat with Eric before she dumped Brady?   I can't remember.  

Not that I care about Rafe or Rafe/Nicole at all, but they really did set up Nicole/Rafe forever as a big love story then immediately dropped it when GV returned lol.  I was laughing when Rafe was pouting in the corner when Nicole gave the ring back.  I am sure GG is a very nice man, but Rafe is so unlikeable.  Also, is he just going to leave the ring in the hospital waiting room?  I hope Sarah finds it so she can pawn it for an apartment

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I guess I should have sympathy for Rafe, but I don't. I even cursed him out after that little quip about wedding vows 

Please register in order to view this content

He did do really well today though. The entire quad did. Whoever wrote today's script has a really good handle on all four of them. As for the baby, I hope it's a boy.

Yeah. They slept together and then Nicole told Brady that she was going back to Eric. Then Brady blackmailed her into breaking Eric's heart and leaving town

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I know Rafe's basically right, but, I mean, c'mon, Rafe's been married numerous times.   Does he value marriage vows that much either lol?  

Thanks!  I couldn't recall if Brady just knew they were in love or if they hooked up before Nicole told Brady.  I hated that story-or just Brady in that story.

Did Nicole cheat on EJ?  Obviously, stealing a baby is worse, but I don't think she cheated lol.  My Nicole history gets very muddled though.  She's had so many love interests and marriages-which is also something Rafe should have been quite aware of when he married her.