DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, it would be nice to see him struggle even just a little bit with the tenets of his beloved Church -- such as the prohibition against premarital sex -- as he builds his post-priest life. He may be the most guilt-free practicing Catholic I've ever encountered. 

• Members

He is, isn't he lol?  Since Eric being a priest is a large part of the character I wish they would let him talk about it.  It's not clear why he even became a priest or how he feels about the Church.  I still feel like it's out of character for him to even enter a casual sexual relationship with Jada without any guilt or at least some reflection.

As far as today, the Eric/Nicole scenes were great!  They touched on a lot of issues I have had with Eric/Nicole-i.e. nothing about either has really changed since they broke up the last time.  I am glad Nicole didn't get full blame for Jada's decision.  Nicole was manipulative but she doesn't bear the responsibility of another grown woman's decision.

I am not sure how I feel about Kate/Jada's friendship.  It's an interesting choice, but random.  I do feel someone like Kayla would be a better choice. 

The Chanel stuff is not great.  Sloane is being played as such a villian.  It's hard to feel any sympathy for her when she has no redeeming qualities.  And, man, Allie can be really pushy and obnoxious lol.  

• Members

Ironically, I thought that one was handled pretty well, mostly because it was taken seriously and not treated like some big joke.

Craig’s late in life coming out, however, was handled terribly and written so poorly. And now that both he and Nancy are gone, honestly what was the point?

• Toups unpinned this topic