DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Well, yeah. I believe you can say that with three quarters of the "insta-Taster's" Choice pairings in the DAYS relaionship category. Just add some hot boiling water and TAH-DAHHHH!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Was Gabi going hooking today? That dress was crazyyy short. And in November, no less. Poor girl must be freezing 

Please register in order to view this content

I did really like all the relationships on display in today's show. Eric/Brady, EJ/Johnny, Nicole/Chloe. Jada could really use a friend or family member right now. 

• Members

Lol why do they dress her like that? She stay looking like she hooking if she don't do nothing else.

Speaking of Chloe/Nicole I now she pushed back on what Nicole was saying but next time I need her to drag her ratched ass for filth. Deep down Nicole ani't nothing but a insecure backstabbing ratched ho ass woman child who so damn selfish she makes Sami look good. She claims to love Eric but can't accept his child with anyone else to the point of trying to drive his baby mother to have an abortion & wish it never existed. That ani't love she cares more about keeping him then actually caring about him & loving his child he had when he wasn't with her.

Eric has never had a issue accepting Holly as his own while dating Nicole and Married to her. He considered as we know Holly his daughter his child DNA be damned. While he screwed that up and abandoned them with his Africa trip, it doesn't negate his love for Holly. So when he blast Nicole for sticking her nose where it didn't belong I hope he brings this rightfully up

• Members

Well Nicole having Mothering issues is not exactly new, she was pregnant several times and miscarried, I guess that's her feeling sorry for herself for never being able to have a kid on her own while Jada got it so very quickly, but yeah I really want her dragged for filth, she's way too old to still be acting like a teenager like that