DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, exactly. I haven't heard the term Mary in forever except for when I watch one of my favorie John Water films Pecker. Except now, I guess they changed it up a liltle by calling others Judy or Barbara. Something like that. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

There are so many story possibilities if they really kill off Susan and Ava.

It could pit Tripp against the Dimeras and could also weave in Wendy, Johnny, Chanel and Allie; it could lead to EJelle starting an affair again. 

And I’m sure there’s plenty more storylines that could be written as a result of it

• Members

Dan killed it today.

The look in his eyes as EJ absorbed the news about Susan looked so real. Glad that the show finally gave him some more scenes to show his range as an actor.

Belle can help EJ cope with grief over Susan's death and they could start sleeping together again. That storyline ended too quickly and should still be going on. 

• Members

EJ's devotion to Susan feels sudden and does not reflect their history.

I get that he's experienced a lot of loss with the past few months, but I don't recall him feeling so close to Susan (I guess, to be fair, they've not shared a lot of scenes together through the years, I don't remember if Eileen's Susan was ever on screen with James Scott's EJ)

• Members

At this point in my viewing history I can't get into a Dimera, or any of them, really, believing someone is dead. It's slightly more likely to stick if the character is visiting, like Laura, or Lani's father, but still. Most Salemites can eventually come back from this kind of accident. Just once I'd like to see them react based on that element of their reality. 

Also, if EJ didn't have Rolf back up his mother somehow, that's on him. 

That aside, I like the idea of killing off Susan. I'd have preferred they do it during the repossession, but this could work too. I am somewhat curious about the fallout for Xander and Sarah, in terms of how she comes to forgive him, and how strongly Maggie advocates for him.