DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Days thread drama is more exciting than the actual show

Please register in order to view this content

I am all for botox at 35, but I suspect Nadia has done quite a bit more than botox.  But so has Deidre and I stan that.   I could only wish to look like that at 75.

• Members

I'll personally nominate you lol!    Give me your reel!  I hear your FB pics are fuzzy!

I honestly don't care at all, but like I said it's more interesting than the show.   Nothing is that serious when we are talking about a show where the main character was Possessed by the Devil twice and we are supposed to pretend Alex doesn't look exactly like Ben lol

• Members

Not sure why there's a pic of Ava/Tamara there, other than she aired in the week they will discuss?
The guests this week are "The Day Players Band".  The Day Players Band members are Wally Kurth, Eric Martsolf, Brandon Barash, and Carson Boatman.  Dishin Days tweeted that the actors will chat about the Day of Days event Nov. 12.  And also the band has a gig in West Hollywood on Nov. 13.

• Members

I didn’t watch Beyond Salem 2 so I’m new to Wend Shin, but just like Slade and Jada I’m enjoying her quite a bit. It feels like it’s been so long since we got some unrelated characters that were actually enjoyable so I find them all refreshing.

• Members

I liked the little nod to history in today's episode, but the writers didn't seem to realize that it's not as easy to shoplift now as it was in 1965. 

Logic errors like that are like something that would happen on GH.

And though it seems like Chad is being as written as the bad guy/loser in his whole situation with Stephanie and Alex, I still support him and think he's doing the right thing.

And as for Sonny, he looked really good but still #AnyonebutLeo

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

But your boyfriend Mike Manning was on.

Saw yesterday episode late last night. There were so many cringe worthy scenes. Ava talking to a dead Charlie is just ridiculous!

Sarah... Gawd can she be any more annoying and boring? She needs to go!

I'm honored!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

It seems Ron is writing or has been writing for his own interests a la Christopher Goutman during his ATWT run. He doesn't care what fans want and that's why the show is where it is on Peacock instead of on the NBC network.

Edited by Soapsuds