DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I don't know why it was shorter.  They certainly didn't cut out any 'boring' or 'unnecessary' scenes because they all were lol.  Li doesn't seem long for this show, so I doubt they'd pair him with Kristen.  I am honestly surprised Li has lasted this long and in a vaguely front burner capacity.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i am anxious to see Kristen in no story at all 

Please register in order to view this content

.  This Brady stuff is so silly..

I don't mind Li either, but it's weird he was hanging around as a D list character for years then suddenly became a main character and got a sister.  I almost wonder if Wendy was thought up before Li became more frontburner.

• Members

I actually like the idea of him playing the villian/heavy. It makes Li more interesting.  Unfortunately, the actor has trouble pulling it off.  But I don't think RH is as bad as people making him out to be.  I see him more as a charismatic charmer than villian, so he's not right for Li written now, but he could do more.

• Members

Why was Alex acting like a photographer?  He's such a weird character.  He's completely unnecessary in these scenes and story lol

I find it fundamentally odd that Johnny identifies so closely with his Dimera roots and barely seems to care about his Brady/Evans side of the family.  Like does he not know Stefano tortured his mother's family for years?

The lighting in the Brady/Chloe scenes was bad.  I felt like I could see every bit of filler and botox Nadia has ever used and normally she looks completely natural or mostly natural lol.

• Members

This is a story they should speed up. The actor only signed a six month contract. That's why I'm not invested in them. You know the story will turn into nothing with Nicole staying with coma induced Rafe.

Next you'll know is that Ben has a doctor's degree! Anything to punch up his already bloated airtime.

Does RSW not have an only a certain amount of episodes guarantee?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

You know I am pretty okay with RSW, but even I was what asking WTH is he even in these scenes?  Too much.   

I know a lot of people enjoy Eric/Nicole and I am fine with them, but I am not really into this story.  Jada/Eric and Rafe/Nicole don't really have much depth.  There isn't any rooting value in either couple, so does anyone care if Nicole/Eric cheat?   I feel like they are wasting the character of Jada who I do think has potential.

• Members

I was thinking about Johnny/Allie's conception the other day and I was wondering if they tell people they first meet like Wendy that they are twins but have different dads 

I don't mind Johnny having a Dimera side that he embraces, but fondly talking to Stefano's picture?  Yuck.  I can't believe with Sami as a mother he didn't hear about the sad, sad tragedy of John taking her father's place for years because of Stefano or Marlena's constant kidnappings.  Come to think of it, Sami probably just explained it all away as John/Marlena fault anyway.  With legacy children I am always curious what they know or don't know about their parents or upbringing.