DAYS: November 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, I think it's fair Sami/EJ didn't tell Johnny how he was conceived.   That's an awkward conversation that I can imagine they'd protect him from for his own good.  But......calling Stefano his Nonno or whatever?  Give me a break.  Susan, Marlena, John, and Sami should have nipped that crap in the bud.   Johnny should not be looking up to a criminal mastermind-related or not.  

• Members

Still don't think she's as bad with it as Don Diamont 

Please register in order to view this content

He looked so good 

I hope he stays around, as Ava's conscience for a while. Or is brought back as another character. There's so many that he could play

Now that I think about it, that would have been another great away for Ava to get revenge on EJ. She's does some investigating and finds out about what EJ did that night and tells Johnny and Allie everything

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

So sad they just [!@#$%^&*] up their faces down the line and there not even old yet. I know some people start young but damn give it a break. I think Chrishell Stause aka Jordan is one example of someone who went broke on her face and she was or still is in her 30s. It's just bad

Speaking of this I wanted him to come upon it when Allie was raped. The opportunity was perfect. I always thought that would if done right been a powerful story along with what happened to his sister. Turned his life upside down. Can you imagine the dynamics that would have have come out of it btw all 3 families. Could've driven story for yrs especially with the twins & their respective fathers. Put Marlena in it too 3 generation of Evans-Brady-Horton women raped.

They dropped the ball so hard on Allie's rape and the fallout it could've created. Does Will know about it?

• Members

I would love for Johnny's conception to come out.  I just thought it made sense Sami/EJ didn't tell him about it themselves.  If someone else does I am all for it. 

Why are Kristen/Brady talking about Rachel's medical issues right in front of her?  She's like 8 and she's not deaf.  That was so awkward.  Parents don't do that do they?

As far as botox, it's not unusual to have it at 40.  I suspect Nadia's had other work done along the way.  My understanding is it is better to start botox young so it works better and longer.

Edited by carolineg