B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm just baffled at the lack of what's the word for it? I guess when it comes to storytelling, I miss the good ol' days of soaps. With this Eric, Donna, and Quinn stuff, I'm not getting any falling action or resolution to the actual story. Or, was there a story besides a container of honey? 

Edited by Noel

• Administrator

The "better family"?? What? LOL  Comments like that is very stan wars-y.  Taylor just tried to be friends with Sheila.   "Celebrate infidelity" - like Eric cheating on Quinn, who was cheating on him.  The countless times Ridge cheated. I'm sure Steffy cheated before too.  Thomas had his psycho phase.  No family is "better" than the other.  And what's with the constant name calling/bashing of the Logans in every single post?  It's another stan wars-y thing, so please try to reign it in a little.  I'm not saying you can't criticize certain characters, just try to be less stan wars-y.  I didn't like the Taylor vs Brooke or Forresters vs Logan back-and-forth here a couple weeks back.  SON is stan wars free zone. 

Please register in order to view this content

Sheila literally cut her toe off to fake her death and yet she's hanging around Deacon?  Why? What does she need him for?  Did I miss something? 

• Members

LOL! Perhaps she's sexually frustrated. I think a fellow poster questioned her financial resources and so far, she has mentioned that she has a lot of money to help Deacon financially, but I don't get it either. Hell, we just saw Hope barge in there unannounced. So, I think it's time that a lightbulb finally flicker inside their brains and realize to start locking the front door at all times. 

I don't know the name of the restaurant where Deacon works at, but the management needs to step up their game. If Ridge wants to get all Barney bad ass, then he can do at the privacy of his own home or at Deacon's while Shelia sits on the toilet taking a big ol' poot.

If I were customer at that establishment, I sure wouldn't want to hear some blathering lunatic flap his mouth while I'm trying to enjoy my fish tacos. That's just plain harrassment right there. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Steffy cheated before too??  LOLL.  She jumped in bed with Why-not ASAP because Liam didn't return a text. I remember that much about the pre-Adam and Eve thing/bump on the head accident/oops I'm actually off to Australia to see Ivy home in the plane bathroom.

• Administrator

You’re the one who brought up the Logan’s infidelity. LOL  I’m just saying one family isn’t “better” than the other.  They’ve all done crappy things.  To say one is better than the other is absolutely ludicrous. 

• Members

I know I'm the drolling down trodden drum because of my negativity but - I've said, Sheila can never be killed off, so there's no interest for me there.  They've made it so they can never be without her - they need a character to dumb everyone down, and that's what they do every time.  To me at least, she literally looked like they do with Clark Kent and Super girl too....they put on a pair of glasses on and no one knows who they are. 

Although I was tired of Quinn, and I don't really watch often, Rena kind of deserved more than that if she's gone.  I'll have to look up today's episode and see what they did at least on that front.