B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

B&B can be so annoying. How many days are they going to have Steffy repeat the same dialogue? lol. 

I like Krista Allen as Taylor but she reads more like Steffy's older sister. Her giggle at saying 'epic' was lol.  Allen is having fun and I appreciated Taylor saying she wouldn't be passive anymore.

Brooke and Ridge were eh. Brooke definitely channels Stephanie by insisting HER daughter would raise Douglas. Brooke of course followed up her annoyance at the Tridge kiss with a makeout session. 

It was time about a decade ago for both Brooke and Taylor to say to Ridge 'kick rocks and get away from us'.

Slightly annoyed they're back to Hope vs. Thomas over Douglas. But OK. Annika Noelle plays the crazy eyes well. She'd be good in a slasher flick.

Deacon/RedHeadSheila was filler but I will appreciate seeing Sean Kanan.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Based on the casting news, it appears B&B films 3ish weeks ahead of air date. That's tighter than I thought. In many cases that's worked to B&B's advantage because they can quickly ditch things that aren't working or pounce on something that unexpectedly does.  

The custody battle was a strange choice after the Finn drama. I mean it's kinda hard to really care about Hope losing Douglas considering she's not related to him. It may have worked better if Thomas was in a serious relationship and then wanted to do it. Of course, that may be the underlying angle for Thomas/Hope.

• Members

So, Brooke forgives Ridge for kissing Taylor, and then Ridge and Brooke share an intimate kiss together? And Deacon acts like a horndog to some random lady stranger knockin' on  the door who could possibly have syphilis or chlamydia? GTFOH, man. 

Okay, so the Deacon and red-wigged woman scene was hot

Please register in order to view this content

Deacon was feeling his fantasy. I've tried to do stuff like that, but in my subconscious, I already know who it is, and then it immediately goes into my conscious. Then, it gets ruined. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Tune in for 5 minutes and - why are women fighting over Ridge and why are their kids constantly up their butts, and parents butts welcome the kids being up them and they return the favor by being up their kids butts…? I can see you t hasn’t changed. That’s pretty much it.  

Edited by Fevuh