B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maybe I’m just tired of everytime I hear Steffy whine about “we must take back from the Logan’s”  blah blah blah….but this is when I wish the REAL Forresters (IA) Thorne, Kristen and Felicia’s would come back and take their claim on the company while pushing out the Marone crew..

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It’s a horrible retcon, Ridge being Massimos son, but I’m more annoyed how hypocritical they write Steffy and Taylor namely because they’ve made the same amount of mistakes Brooke has over the years, and Steffy has definitely wronged Hope many times, while constantly acting like she was the victim of Hopes “wrong doings” 

at the end of the day this is Brad Bell who barely knows his own history anyway so you gotta take it like a grain of salt…unfortunately 

• Members

Oh, Bridget. Yeah, well that never went anywhere fast! Forget the sister part, he was more like a father to her How that ever got past the concept stage is mindblowing.

Reconnecting the Ridge, Thomas, Steffy line to Eric, Rick and Bridget just make sense. The story could actually be a good one. I bet the overwhelming majority of viewers would approve. Bonus: it restores Stephanie dignity. The Stephanie 'passing' off a child as another man's concept was illogical.

• Members

Oh sh!t.  I tried to zoom in on the card, think someone wrote 'enjoy the next chapter' 'you will be so missed'...

Although someone replied: Aww sorry for your loss,

Please register in order to view this content

The memories is what you have, keep it close to your heart.

Edited by Jeff

• Members

I would love to see it. 

Oh, the drama...

lol.

I had always wanted to see Steffy with Carter...but they have done such a good job with Steffy and Finn over the last year...I cannot help, but like them. They are so good together. And as a writer, they have so much build in drama they can mind. Right now, there's the tension with Li that's growing, there's the spectre of Sheila of course, and I'm sure if I try I could think of more. 

• Members

So, Ridge finally tells Brooke that he and Taylor shared a romantic kiss in Monte Carlo. Frankly, I don't see what's so great about Ridge, but these two women love him apparently. He doesn't seem to be a good social support system for Brooke, especially when she was going through all that switch-er-roo champagne drama a while back courtesy of Shelia Carter. Ridge is like this killer mammal species who's trapped at the shore of a bay who just flaps its flukes from side to side. On one side is Taylor while the other side is Brooke.

It's time for Brooke and Taylor to both tell Ridge: "To the left." He's not worth a hill of beans.

• Members

This is so typical B&B. The show is watchable, even interesting for a little while, and then, in the space of just a few episodes (sometimes even less) it becomes an unwatchable mess....

Please register in order to view this content

Brad Bell is so creatively exhausted it's ridiculous. There were opportunities readily available for something new on the show, but he just goes back to the endless Brooke/Ridge/Taylor mess (and everything that goes with it) that was old 25 years ago.