• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL! Shelia's middle toe, 

Please register in order to view this content

You know what? I remember Shelia polishing her toenails black during that one episode, and although I didn't get a good glimpse of what was inside the clear plastic box, I had to see for myself the second go round. Sure enough, it's black nail polish. I'm not stupid though. I don't know where that middle toe came from, but I'm not buying it. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

8-10

I'm sorry, but pregnancy body where? JMW in her lingerie looked hot AF. 

But the love reunion between Finn and Steffy was hot. And then cross-referenced a little bit with Liam and Hope getting some sexy time in was just the cherry on top for shirtless men this week. I have definitely liked having Steffy away from Liam and Hope but darn it if this whole Finn and Steffy storyline isn't turning me into a true blue fan of theirs. They have me yelling at the tv, tearing up at the tv, and swooning at the tv. So great work, sir and ma'am.

Meanwhile...Brooke/Ridge/Taylor are so B plotting at the moment and I don't mind that right now at all. Let that secret (the Ridge/Taylor kiss) build a little. So far...only them (and Steffy) know. But she's not talking. Though it is a little bit hypocritical of Steffy given didn't Sheila manipulate them into being together and she didn't keep quiet then. I can't wait to see what happens though.

Where do they go on with Li? I want to know. And I loved her saying she's not a bit sorry about not telling them Finn was alive. The potential for drama is there. 

• Members

Is there any particular reason as to why Thomas may feel like he shouldn't have custody of his son? Hell, expenses for taking care of one child is over $27, 000/year. Hell, if I were Hope, I'd just shove the kid to Thomas's open arms. I need to do some shopping. 

I know I said this before, but I *heart* Krista Allen. I swear, I just *heart* her. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Yeah, she's a totally likeable person. We'd be like best friends.

I do have a question about the actor playing Ridge (Thorsten Kaye). I knew he was on All My Children, but I've never seen his work. Has he always had that scruffy voice? Because in a way, it seems like he's trying to sound like Ron Moss. I don't know though, so I'm kind of curious.