B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL. To be fair Hope’s scandals haven’t been brought up either, and both Steffy and Hope’s very angsty relationships with Wyatt have been swept up the rug and ignored for quite some time now. 

That being said it is whiplash to see Steffy being friends with Hope to at the same time having sudden regressive fits of rage to the Logan family. Yeesh. There’s a great deal of some psychological drama to be examined here, but Thudley severely lacks his father’s talent in that particular department.

• Members

When I caught part of the end of the one day - I thought - are we the only ones who know - like....ALL of us?  That Deacon - it's obvious who you are sleeping with?  So stupid.  LOL.  They are giving Days a run for their money at this point.  I guess just watch and don't really pay attention?  I feel kind of sad for the show that you would be reduced to Sheila - and it got to the point for me that there's no real reason to watch.  Sheila will never die.  She can't at this point.  So you just watch to see who the next victims are.

• Members

Lol, I don’t know what’s all going on in this clip but this is definitely much more soapy then what we see on soaps nowadays!!

Please register in order to view this content

sadly it all boils down to JMW being Thudleys pet, and him thinking the fans still get such a kick out of Brooke being the “slut from the valley” after 30 odd years.