B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Quinn is simply not a character worth recasting. She's been removed from Eric's life, WyNoT doesn't need her, her besties are gone and Carter has plenty of other potential love interests.

Carter or WyNot will simply remark that Quinn had to go to FC Europe office to launch something and that's that.

• Members

They're all a bunch of dumbasses. I was laughing when Deacon rushed Hope out of his house because you know damn well that Hope's going to be flappin' that mouth of hers. Moreover, you know once Hope starts flappin' that mouth of hers to her mom, then Brooke's going to be all up in both Hope and Deacon's business looking for skid marks. 

• Members

I have a bad feeling this is gonna all end up making Hope look bad in a potential custody battle with Douglas…For not recognizing Sheila or eventually having her discover it’s Sheila and Thudley  not have her say anything…either ways she’s screwed..

• Members
I find it incredibly shameful that Rena and Denise had to tell LSV he was a real leading man, when the show itself should have elevated him YEARS ago. It’s kind of shade on Bradley Bell. Edited because quoting IG embeds destroys the thread. Edited by Faulkner