B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL! The paints that Brooke used on Taylor seemed very color coordinated with each other. The purple paint that Taylor used on Brooke's blouse accentuated very well with the purple Brooke was already wearing. You can kind of find something like that available at Sears.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

These two are way too old for this sh!t.  But I digress it was cute I suppose...Moreso because it seemed KA and KKL were having fun with it.

Right... 

Please register in order to view this content

Hahaha

Edited by Jeff

• Members

8-24

TAYLOR BETTER READ!!!! lol. Lord, I was so over Brooke getting all up in Thomas vs Hope and then wants to act like Taylor is just horrible for the Ridge kiss. Ridge started the kiss. I wish Taylor had thrown that in her face rather than 'we were swept up in the moment.' But she gave good and KA so did such a great job.

Deacon!!! smh. But...a Deacon thing to do, taking Sheila's money. I admit that they can do comedy with them for now. But I wonder what Sheila's next move will be since everyone thinks she's dead and it's not like she is getting close to Finn any time soon.

Is it wrong I rolled my eyes at Donna already making herself at home at the Forrester mansion? Such a waste of a story in way to not see Quinn give a little blowback.

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

Lol!!!

Yes, I see. I was getting ready for work this morning and it was in the background. And something about the inflection in TN's voice. It was deeper. I just stopped and when he said mantra...I did a rewind. And watched WATCHED. That was my favorite moment of the scene. The monologue. The acting. When JMW melted into TN's body...I was...mmmmmmmmm. 

WHHHAT!!!! It's already been a month since the reunion. Time fell.