B&B August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ha. I'm well aware of SheDevil's sins. Actually, I'd say it's Brad's fault that she hasn't evolved. It's always extreme and it doesn't have to be.

For example, instead of putting Sheila and Steffy at odds over the Brooke's spiked drink, they should've been allies! Steffy wants nothing more than her parents reunited and Sheila's trick paved the way. After all, the *real* Steffy tried to blackmail Brooke and Oliver, so it's not a leap. 

The fact the Sheila is even a viable character is strictly due to KB's portrayal.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a very difficult time wrapping my head around why family members are all up in each other's business. I guess it's that way for all soaps, but for B&B, it's so noticeable. Hell, even Donna was gettin' all nosey and sh*t. Gurl, just get some honey and drizzle some of that all over Eric's nipples (yo honey bear) and mind yo' business. For the life of me, I don't understand it. Hahaha! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

The whole "we can be a FAMILY!" is so overdone. I get it but ugh. Reminds me of Reilly's DAYS where the kids were uber annoying at wanting their parents together no matter what. Kristen on DAYS is currently doing that crap. "We can be a family again Brady ...." lol. It's just ... annoying.

• Members

8-18

I know people suspected it would happen, but I still had my jaw on the floor seeing Sheila-in-disguise seduce Deacon. And then the mask pulled off reveal (not to mention the toe missing and Deacon's total recall) was something right out of DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Loved it. lol. Kinda sad that they threw Deacon's sobriety away, but...

I accidentally missed an episode and we have Thomas vs Hope over Douglas now? How? Why? And for that matter, is it not wrong to keep him from his son if he has changed and she has seen proof of it with her own eyes? I do like how it seems to be making the family messy though.

Shut up, Brooke!!! A sign of good writing when I roll my eyes at my screen and say that. But the joke was on her when Ridge told her he kissed Taylor. I just wish he had said he started the kiss. Though Brooke did realize it was mutual. 

• Members

Well, it's a new fresh morning in the city of Los Angeles! Deacon and Shelia are on today. Do you think they're about to have the exact conversation like they did in yesterday's episode or the episode before that? Is there a place where I can bet on this sort of stuff and actually make some money? Hey, they do it in sports, so why not? I could make some bank here.