DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Kristen got pardoned, so I think she's completely free and not on parole.  Orpheus, Gwen, Evan, and Kristen all got pardoned.  Poor Lani did not lol.  Orpheus blackmailed the governor and they all got out.  Whatever.

I keep meaning to ask this, but forget because I don't generally care about Basic Black at all-why does Dimera own Basic Black?  

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, Days needs new breakdown writers.

Johnny/Chanel/Allie was the best storyline on the show and this whole immature sibling rivalry contest crap ruined it. Chanel honestly just needs to dump both of their asses and go find Tripp. It's almost as though he kept the whole storyline more grounded. 

And Gabi's just a sociopathic ho.

Well, they share scenes tomorrow so we'll see 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't want them as an actual couple either. Chad is straight. But I wouldn't mind him, all griefstricken and struggling with trying to go on, share a kiss or something with Sonny. 

It just needs to be taken seriously, not stupidly.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

FRIENDLY REMAINDER!

It amy be from some psychological study i read or maybe a mix-up in my head but i think there's cases of Straight Men having episodes of sexual confusion aka One Night Stands (or maybe just kisses) with other men in moments of deep emotional pain and Great need of affection and emotional support, that could happen considering Chad actual emotinal state (first episode in 2 months

Please register in order to view this content

)