DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I would definitely have waited on bringing RSW back so quickly.  I sort of liked him being a little douchey.  I think it works better for RSW than the sanctimonious Ben crap. 

Is RSW an a**hole in real life?  I know nothing about him.  

I always thought VK came off like a diva, but I have nothing to back that up.  Something about her Ciara and her vibe was off putting.

Edited by carolineg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The neck tie killer joke didn't work for me either. Hopefully that's it and we don't get one every episode. I also didn't like how they seemed to imply Adrienne wasn't Alex's mother. It's always been said they thought of each other as mother and son. 

While some things were a bit over the top, overall I did like Alex. Despite RSW's limited range, I do think Alex can be a fun character with potential. I don't hate it. 

I also noticed the big cut on Sonny's shoulder too. I wonder how it happened? Also Zach's butt looked great in those pants... 

They also need to swap out Bonnie for Adrienne. I don't care how, it just needs to happen. Can't stand Bonnie. 

Edited by wingwalker

• Members

I assumed you started it.

VK is probably a lovely girl in real life, but the way she insisted on dressing completely inappropriately at all times put me off on her.  Like I get it.  You are hot and have big boobs lol.  You don't need to have the boobies out at Abby's funeral.

• Members

I honestly don't know if VK is one or not.  She does seem like someone who started to believe her own hype.  Some of VK's acting and styling choices seemed un-Ciara like toward the end and more self serving to her as an actress and a brand.  Some days she seemed like she was actively trying out for a CW show instead of playing Ciara.  I don't know.  I could be manifesting this because I am just jealous of her pretty hair and boobs lol.

Don't blame this on him!

Please register in order to view this content

She's definitely annoying on her own.  I am going to find the RSW twitter page for you if you haven't found it already.  

ETA:  It's literally named I HATE ROBERT SCOTT WILSON on twitter.  Clever!

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Well, you all know I had to tune in for the pants.

Still waiting. lol.

But I saw part of yesterday's episode and hold up one moment...Kristen got paroled by the governor? Shades of GH Sonny being in jail all over again...also written by RC if I'm not mistaken. 

And running Basic Black?

Color me shocked.