DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know it was the dialogue or maybe the actors? But it was just off to me. I did feel like MBE was downplaying her connection to Marcus like he was some doctor she knew from University Hospital 35 years ago. Instead of her husband's oldest friend who was close to her when he "died."

Who do you think is Jada's mother? Could it be someone from Marcus's past?

I hear speculations that it could be Grace Brooks (Lexie's cousin) or Faith Taylor. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

Boom, POW, ZAM! Here's a Governor I don't even know and then POW! Here's Paulina trying to get Abe to run in the next governors race. Abe recently got a baseball bat (cause, you know Paulina is a huge fan of baseball) bashed against the back of his head, got married shortly thereafter, and now, Abe could possibly have an interest in running for Governor? Where the hell did all this come from? GTFOH, man.

And how many weddings/non-weddings have we seen thus far? I mean jump from this show to Beyond Salem.

Stacy holding Evan and threatening to stab him with a #2 lead pencil was a joke. I do like the actor who's playing Dr. Rolf though. 

I liked Chloe's blouse as it blended very well with the cigarette ashtray wallpaper at Shawn's place. But, why do they always keep that door opened? I mean, there can be the possibility of mosquitos, gnats, or fruit fries lingering around in that hallway. I guess if you could take a fly swatter and kill those flying pests, you'd never know they were dead if you swatted them against the ashtray print wallpaper for sure. 

Please register in order to view this content

And Stacy's going to stay in that sh*thole studio apartment of Jake's? OMG. WTH? 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I hope Rafe felt completely stupid after being so mean to Eric today. 

Sonny was channeling his inner Leo Stark with the comment he made to Gabi about Li Shin 

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously, is there anyone that ZT hasn't had chemistry with?

And yeah, I'm totally not buying this Jake and Ava great love thing. Maybe if they hadn't rushed it, I would've felt differently.