DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Chandler does seem more into Zach's Sonny and I know enjoyed Will with Paul. I think Freddie was bored so when they repaired Wilson, Both just checked out

I just rewatched Days fights from 2017 and Sonny got his ass kicked  a lot

• Members

I still need to watch the 1.5 episodes of Beyond Salem I've been setting to the side like a procrastination list. So much has been going on in the real world, it's crazy. But for DAYS, I don't really care. Two marriages poppin' out of nowhere and I forgot Sami left Salem. Stacy and Gwyneth (Gwen) were having a conversation about Sarah and how she's probably losing her marbles now more than ever. 

I dunno. Whatever. I don't care.

• Members

I wish Evan wasn't so stupid. You could make him WilSon's "Kristen". Someone who is obsessed/in love with Sonny, that will stop at nothing to get him back and build a life with him.  Sonny and Will don't have a villain like that. All they have is Leo. 

• Members

I'm liking Jada so far. I'm just hoping to see finally see her out of cop mode and see if she has chemistry with anyone.

Idk about NuRolf though. Hopefully he's just a temp until Will Utay decides (or is able) to come back. His accent is so fake and Idk about that Charles Keating ponytail that he's rockin either 

And honestly, why do Shawn and Belle never lock their frigging door? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Evan had potential. He should've continued his involvement in the gay scene. Evan may be bi on the show but he's totally gay. 

We could potentially have five main gay characters in the canvas with Chad in the mix.

We did have three plus a minor gay character back in the day.

Anyone remember him?

• Members

I loved Derrick the bell hop! Zach Tinker is either roommates or friends with Spencer Neville that played Derrick. Depending on how busy he is, they could get him back on the show. 

I also loved Brian, played by Brant Daugherty. We were supposed to root for Sonny and Will to get together, but I personally thought Brian was a much better catch. Sonny was stupid to reject him. 

• Members

You're forgetting Neil Hultgren from 2012, the first man Will ever kissed. Played by Krist Kristofferson's son Jesse Kristofferson. 

I mentioned him briefly back on page 13 of this thread, and as I said there, the character Neil Hultgren was named after Days writer Ryan Quan's boyfriend at the time.  That was ten years ago.   Ryan and the real-life Neil got married two weeks ago on July 9, 2022

Now here is a bit more detail about the character:
Will and Neil kissed in February 2012.

Later on, in June 2012, when Will was accused of shooting Stefano, Neil came to the police station to tell Rafe and Roman that Will was with Neil the night of the shooting, at "The Spot" which was an off-camera gay bar that the characters referenced sometimes. Neil was giving a truthful alibi to show that Will was innocent of the crime.  Roman didn't believe it at first, but Neil said in reference to The Spot:  "That's where we go when we go out."  Then Will confirmed it; and that was how Will came out to Roman - confirming that he goes to the gay bar with Neil.

Sonny first kissed Will in August 2012.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Today's show was terrible. The scenes with Shawn and Evan had me laughing. Just a hot mess.

MM can't act sh!t!

Governor pardon for the worst criminals in Salem?

Edited by Soapsuds