DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

I wonder if there's some Gay Men on TPTB of DOOL if there's a Soap that still has no shame in Exploiting the Male Body is Days of Our Lives, I mean seriously!

That means another Ericole Reunion is on the way? (Gosh these name combos are so weird to me)

Can't they get Eric another Woman? They sure have no trouble getting Nicole a Man

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That mugger was really making the most of his bit part lol!

Ericole is a dumb squish name to me.  You are only saving yourself like 2 or 3 letters and it sounds stupid.  You are better off just spending the extra 5 seconds typing Eric/Nicole.  

I thought they were testing Eric/Jada honestly.

I remember SG saying she wanted to become a writer when she left the show 30 years ago, so good for her.  I always wondered if she regretted leaving the show and I guess she did.  I wonder what would have happened to Isabella if she stuck around.  

• Members

That's kind of where I see her going too.  She probably would have negated the need for Kristen and played the villian under JER.  I always found Isabella annoying, so it wouldn't bother me, but it probably would have bothered most fans.  Isabella had some decent ties to the canvas so it is interesting to think about how she would have developed if she had lived.

• Members

Eric just had a scene with Jada and I couldn't help but think, "Mmmmm...possible."

I get it. One should never judge anything based on one episode...especially an actor's performance. But RSW is trying much too hard at convincing us he's no longer playing Ben Weston. And by doing so he's only highlighting he's limited range as an actor. Now he may improve in time but so far, it's not a promising start.

• Members

My first impressions of RSW as Alex were actually fine.  The show and writing were trying too hard to make it a 'cute' intro, but I thought RSW did pretty good with what he was given.  You all know I like him well enough as an actor and I am willing to give him a try in a role that doesn't have the baggage Ben did.  I literally hate when shows re-use actors like this and it's not a twin or lookalike, but here we are, and I don't hate Alex on first impression.

Well, I guess TB got something to do as Ava today at least.   What a weird way to write off Jake.  I assume

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

And with that, let's hope that this is the end of the stupid tongue in cheek Ben jokes. And let's also hope that the show remembers that Adrienne was more of a mother to Alex than Angelica was. 

I don't really have that much to say about RSW as Alex. He definitely needs to tone down the obnoxious douchebaggery though. Whether it was his own decision or the director's, it was way too much. Not even just for RSW, just in general.

My biggest criticism lies with Bonnie not knowing who Alex was when she first saw him. They're telling us that all these years she's been in Justin's orbit, she hasn't seen a picture of Alex? Not in the house? Not on Justin's phone or something? I mean, we all know Sonny is Justin's favorite but come on 

And speaking of Sonny, anybody else notice that cut on his shoulder?

Jake's out of the blue demise. By some random day player is so weird. Not that i care about the character. But Jake and Ava could've just had leaved town. This forgettable death will just be forgotten.

Edited by victoria foxton