Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think I am being over dramatic by saying today was one of the worst episodes of Days I have ever seen.

WTF is this Sarah nonsense?  What the hell are Maggie, Xander, Tony, Victor etc doing?  Maggie blames Anna?  Like who cares?  You just gave your grown ass daughter crayons instead of getting her medical attention.  All these people are placating her as a child, but telling her alarming information about her as an adult and no one is trained to do this.  Yeah, Victor, I am sure Maggie has all the skills to get Sarah through this lol.  And LG remains awful in every capacity.

And Xander..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   I guess I'll marry Gwen now since Sarah is sick and won't recover.  Seriously?  How are we supposed to root for Xander/Sarah ever again (not that I did)?  

This episode made me wish I was watching Ben/Ciara's gender reveal instead.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Seems like they're heading toward Sarah latching onto Eric next, with her comments today re having a crush on him (never mind that it doesn't make sense with what aired back in the 80s and 90s, since Eric was a toddler when Sarah would have been five, and still a child when she was a teen).

• Members

They forget that Sarah is the same age as Carrie.  But part of the show's problem is that Sami and Eric were SORASed and Carrie was not.

But still, if you're gonna discuss history, get it right, show. Sarah was a child before the Brady kids were SORASed

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I'll play the devil's advocate and say not for the current show.   Eric is close enough in age to be at least believable.  Even though the Sarah is older and Carrie's age-I feel like Carrie/Eric/Sami/Belle/Brady are all much closer in age than they should be.  But I think everything else is so stupid, something less stupid starts making sense to me lol.

• Members

What in the hell did I just watch?

Sarah throwing her yucky broccoli across the room and coloring. Talking like a baby. Calling Tony "daddy." WTF? This might be the worst story I've ever seen on any soap.

I only suffered through the whole episode because Sonny was on.

And I'm not mad that Jake was in those gray sweats again.