Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Mimi (and really liked Gigi, part of the time when I could stand her) but I don't think Farah has any interest in coming back full time, it seems like her poker career or whatever is her life now. And I don't think that character really has an imprint beyond FG's very specific personality, so I wouldn't recast.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Agreed.  I don't necessarily like what I've seen of Fath as a person, but I liked her as Mimi always.  Honestly, they can just recast her with the actress they used on the web series if not.   Days has more reliance on it's 80's star than any other soap and they never built up the next generations very well.  I swear Days probably has the oldest median age of cast members on all soaps lol.

• Members

I think this is right but I guess they can introduce Pocket one day with a one-day cameo from FF and then Mimi can go back to playing poker.

I loved it when B&B borrowed Lauren Koslow for a day to introduce her SORASed son Marc (another character that then went nowhere). I think soaps should do that more often; just give a tiny bone with a one-day visit from a past character when there is a decent reason. Few people would turn down a one-day paycheck for a fun visit.

• Members

Works for me.  Even if Farah appeared to usher Pocket on (and let's hope he does not go by Pocket anymore lol)-Phillip could devote his time to getting to know his son instead obsessing over a woman.  I always liked Phillip/Stephanie.  Maybe Stephanie could come back.

At least Shawn was able to drop some truth bombs on Belle even though her attitude remains awful.  

Allie definitely is a better devil than Johnny was.  Poor Chanel...

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Today's show wasn't terrible. I did quite enjoy Shawn getting to throw Philip in Belle's face.

AlDevil is already loads better than JoDevil. The devil really hates Chanel and keeps breaking her heart! 

Did Ciara's outfit come from Maggie's closet? 

• Members

The devil might be racist!  Alliedevil was sorta speaking the truth though.  She moved on way too quick from Tripp.  She just said it in the cruelest way.  If I were Chanel, I would literally just high tail it out of town and never look back!

Shawn is so right.  Find someone new Shawn-please.

Here's the thing about Ciara's wardrobe.  The dress is ugly-no question-but VK is wearing Free People, Reformation, Revolve, etc. dresses that are meant to be oversized.  Not maternity.  Super popular brands with cute, expensive clothes, but they aren't meant for that purpose, so I think they don't always fall right or look right at that far along in a 'pregnancy'.   But that's the retail manager in me so ignore it.  I just think the show is letting VK pick things that aren't the most flattering or appropriate because she's trendy IRL.