Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We knew it would happen but I don't like that Shawn is being painted as the bad guy when he was actually sexually assaulted by Jan. This is silly. And we all know where this is heading - Shawn's "betrayal" will send Belle right into EJ's arms. They couldn't come up with a better way for that affair to happen? 

Ciara and Ben are truly pointless. I was too lazy to FF them today but all they did the whole episode was makeout and grope each other. There is zero storyline here. 

I really don't get why Clyde is back. 

Rafe and Nicole, ew. 

I am grateful that there was no devil or child-Sarah today. 

• Members

Yeah, hopefully Belle grows a pair of balls and stands up to Jan.

If I was Belle, I would've taunted the hell out of Jan and gloated about how I was going to take the baby and raise it as my own and make sure that Jan is declared an unfit mother lol I am looking forward to EJelle, but I agree that it should have happened more organically. Maybe have Shawn confess immediately that he slept with Jan. Have Belle put on a brave face but deep down she's struggling with the revelation. And with Jan being pregnant, that could affect her even more. Eventually, she gets a sympathetic ear from EJ, which leads to her getting something else from him 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I've said in the DAYS spoilers that it's hard for me to take this Belle/Shawn storyline seriously as this incident with Jan happened on their wedding anniversary in December. They both CHOSE NOT to talk about the occurrence and both swept it underneath the rug as if it never happened. In real life, if I were a therapist, and if I had clients who's marriage was in possible turmoil, I would ask them simple questions. The most important question, I believe would be: Why did the both of you choose not to communicate with each other?  In general, relationships involve communication constantly. Going back to DAYS, and I don't mean to sound like an elementary school teacher here. Belle saw what she saw. Shawn saw what he saw when "Belle" morphed into Jan Spears. Why would they choose blissful ignorance? Why would they not talk about it? As a wife, Belle witnessed something that broke her heart and couldn't figure out why there was a look alike kissing her husband on her wedding anniversary. Shawn, on the other hand (and as Belle's spouse), was sexually assaulted. Yet, Belle goes on with life being EJ's attorney while Shawn continues his civic duty by protecting the citizens of Salem. Even if I belonged in some crazy-ass Shelle fan club in a trailer park in Biloxi, Mississippi, even I couldn't wrap my head around this nonsense. 

And just when I thought we were rid of Ben and Ciara's former sh!thole studio apartment. Ugh. However, I did laugh out loud when Gabi and Jake were having a personal conversation and Ava was sitting in her bed attire. Gabi looks at Ava and goes: "Do you mind? Could you -- can I speak to Jake alone? Would you mind?"  Where was Ava supposed to go? What other viable options would she have besides the cockroach infested hallway or the bathroom? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

As usual, when it comes to this show, I'm confused.

How did Jan become pregnant with Shawn's baby when Shawn slept with the devil, who only morphed into Jan in order for Shawn to betray Belle?  Is this the real Jan, or is this the devil taking yet another form?

New Ad Campaign: "DAYS OF OUR LIVES. NBC Daytime. Make it make sense."

Edited by Khan