Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, somehow Days can have several wacky stories and still make them boring.  The Devil story drags on and on, the Sarah/Renee story is idiotic, Leo/Chad/Sonn/Craig is silly and demeaning to Nancy, Rafe/Nicole/Ava is something no one likes, and the Lani/Eli story gets very little time.   Then you have characters like Kayla/Steve who haven't had a story in ages.  In fact, I am not even sure why they are on the show lol 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's a special kind of bad to ruin the show's most talked about story.  I think we knew it was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be so boring and uneventful. 

And try to take over Dimera.  Johnny could do all these things without being possessed.  MarDevil was much more cunning and did more in the beginning of the story.

• Members

Why does the devil want the Dimera's company?  Is he especially interested in young women's fashion?

It would make more sense if Johnny still wanted to direct and the devil wanted to implant subliminal messages in his film to control the population.  Rather than wanting to takeover a family business, once run by a psychotic twin, that doesn't seem to be international like Kiriakis, or produce anything worthy of being evil.

The devil should stick to ruining award shows.

• Members

Especially since Johnny is a Dimera and does have a right to work there.  It makes no sense.  Sure, he couldn't run it, but he could very easily get a super high up position there just through nepotism.   Focusing on his movie career would make actual sense.  JoDevil hasn't even really caused any chaos.  He broke up a few lame couples and his own marriage.  BORING

• Members

What makes no sense to me is that the the devil never said a word about being CEO when it was inside Marlena, but it suddenly became a thing with Johnny. JoDevil also isn't nearly as fixated on the Cin baby. It's just stupid. Johnny didn't need to be possessed for any of this to happen. 

• Members

I mean, to be fair, how much can JoDevil do with the Cin baby until it's born lol?  He's definitely not fixated like Marlena was, but Cin are just hanging around town.   He can easily grab that baby later, but what's the plan there?  Is JoDevil just going to take a baby and make him the devil spawn.  That plan will take awhile lol.

At least MarDevil was doing some evil things like chaining John to a wall and pretending to be Kristen, commiting Doug, setting Christmas trees on fire and having Jan sleep with Shawn.  JoDevil broke up Tripp/Allie and Gabi/Jake.  

• Members

Shame on both of you for not knowing given all the talk in last month's thread over the 'tusche.  

More shame given there's an appreciation thread...though I love the picture above...perfect end to a bad day...lol. 

Who I meant though...hehe...was the one on the LEFT.

WATCH: Days of Our Lives' Zach Tinker Gets Grilled by Co-Star Billy Flynn  (VIDEO) - Daytime Confidential