Y&R April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This pic is from Fri 1st Apr CDN / Mon 4th Apr US.  I think I can post it now since it just aired. 

In case anyone hasn't seen the eppy, I used the spoiler tag. 

This was a spoiler pic in SOD.... posting because it's a pic of Mishael and Bryton in character, and look at the caption!  It says Hilary and Devon.

I *wish* she were Hilary!

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same here. It’s bad when the only thing memorable is wondering why Nate and Billy are wearing matching purple coats

Please register in order to view this content

On a more serious note if there was one highlight in today’s show it would have been the Chelsea/Sally scenes. This is the type of relationship the two should have had from the start and not the ridiculous instant rivalry stuff. 

I still wish Ashland had additional kids to be sticking their finger into GC’s businesses to expand the Locke presence. 

• Members

Yes I have in my notes that Jack and Diane got engaged on 2/4/97 and the scene originally aired with Donnelly. I’m thinking that the scene had to have been reshot  around 2001/02, although it looked edited in a way I wonder if they had just inserted Walters instead of actually doing a reshot like Days was notorious for at the time, especially when Julie Pinson took over the role of Billie and they refilmed numerous famous Bo & Billie moments so the show could use them as “flashbacks”. Lord. 

• Members

The worst are the horrible photoshopped mall photos they use to retroactively create "young" photos. How do these show not have anyone mildly adept at Photoshop?

Honestly, I don't mind them reshooting if it is doable. Thirty years later is complicated but I think it was clever of them to do that 2001-1997 because 2001 was twenty years ago so it helps a current audience.
Blair looking puzzled and checking herself in the mirror when the Asa weddings flashbacks were playing on OLTL was a fun moment though