General Hospital: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Add Britt to the list of women that they’re chem testing Drew with.

I also like the chemistry between Cameron and Spencer. I could see the two of them in a buddy comedy.

And since Chase kept his shirt on while he was sleeping, I guess that means that they’re isn’t going to be any testing between Liz and Chase

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

4-15

Well, I bet you all are laughing at Chase staying at Liz's house. lol. But at least that means we should get a turn in the Liz story soon since Chase solves everything.

But wow at the turnaround. HA at Spencer admitting he is trying to set Esme up. And teaming up with Cameron. Interesting. I also see NuTrina is getting even more comfortable in her skin. Nice. 

So unless there is a twist coming, Willow is Nina's daughter. Le sigh. In any case, Team Nina. And we know CW can play vixen. So game on.

And before I forget...Rory's introduction is being done right. We just saw him in scenes in the background. Finally spoke. And has been gradually seen more. And I do feel there was a bit of spark between him and NuTrina. And if the possibility makes Spencer realize his feelings for Trina...well...lol.

• Members

Two Things:

@Juliajms love the new avatar. Portia definitely has been fierce.

AND...so they messed up the potential of Harmony and Alexis by having her killing ANOTHER guy. Lord...

PS. On 4-19...and I see it is GYM DAY. HEEEEELLLL-HOOOOO DREW AND TJ. WOOF!! lol.

• Members

I'm reading an article about bipolar & anger _ It sez that anger has taken a back seat to mania & depression _ Sure that makes sense. There are more of them. Rage can last for days on end _ very hard to diagnose because you rarely see the doctor when you're feeling so irritable all the time & escalating into rage _ It points out  that occasional flashes of temper are not bipolar; that's just being angry.  Rapid mood changes can go from irritability to euphoria to depression & then start over where it takes only 25 min. to take the tour one time. I typed this up & am posting it because I think this is the kind of bipolar that Sonny has. He needs to stay on his meds & he needs to talk to someone. At least that's what I would tell him if I were his friend.

• Members

It’s kind of crazy that they just throw temps in on big emotional days. I get it if an actor is going to be gone months, but they had a temp last summer for Nikolas when MC was only gone one day. There’s just no changing what’s planned on Frank’s set I guess. 

• Members

Nancy had Back Surgery and it wasnt known that far in advance to rewrite stuff

The negative reactions and should I say meanness I have seen today about #GH and the temp recast of Alexis just proves me that not many fans seem to understand how TV productions, especially a daily soap work.

Daytime soaps are like Theater. Understudies are needed from time to time. RE: NLG as Alexis. She had to have Surgery on her back & #GH didnt have enough time to push her story back. So we got a temp in Stephanie Erb who is just doing a job. So stop with all the misguided hate.

• Members

CD's whiny delivery is not helping.  A recast is needed and , as I suggested elsewhere, Harmony and Wallow both dying after being hit by Nina's car could resolve sooooooo much.

CM should be playing newly created Austin or (only because SK isn't available) AJ. Drew's branch of the Q family tree was finally far enough with Scout being the only branch left.

Austin's obviously a fail because they are barely using him. Ushering in Austin (CM) with Steve Bond would have been a much better story--but Frank has to be Frank and here we are.. 

I recently had to play catch up and here are some random thoughts I jotted down .

Sucks that Cam lost the counseling job.

Spencer/Cam's conversations were pretty decent--a far cry from Bechtel calling Cam "Townie" if nothing else.

I like the slow introduction of new guy Rory and  his obvious appreciation for Trina. Keep that coming

Knucklehead Nikolas really is that stupid...O_O  He even mentioned seeing through Escarole, but...

I'll never pretend to LIKE Spinelli, but in small doses, he works better with Maxie than Ro-Ho ever has. Zero chemistry there.

But chemistry--- that's Brooke Lynn and Chase 1000%.

Ned and Olivia as Q family anchors with Monica work perfectly. LoCicero and Kurth work so well with Easton Rocket Sweda. So glad Ned  officially adopted him.

Scotty running around with the "Obrecht Women", Ava, and father figuring for Elizabeth---why is Kin Shriner not on contract?

Simple scenes with Lucy-- with Laura (yay she's seeing Martin-- boo-it's off-screen); with Aiden; with Elizabeth-- all reflect the necessity of her character as well.

Ms. Wu -  Selina just saunters into every room and raises people's attention, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Her manipulations of Brad and Britt and her scenes at the Savoy sure beat certain other characters on the canvas.

NuTrina is doing a very good job, considering that she was initiated with trial by fire. She got jumped in the deep end without any floaties and she's swimming laps around co-star Eden McCoy.    I just wish we were getting more Taggert than we've gotten.

Shout out for that Gia mention  

Hat Dad's secret was a mental illness related thing...   

Kenan Thompson GIFs | Tenor

That's half the people in town. The Mayor was catatonic for years and the lead mobster is bi-polar.  Suck it up, Marshall, and spend an evening eavesdropping at the folks in Port Charles. You're probably saner than the rest.

I like Alexis  as a newspaper editor. Don't judge, but I don't mind the Smoltz character. Considering Jackie Templeton Chase dropped off the face of the earth and LuLu is comatose, someone needs to be nosy and poking their nose into all the crap going on.

At least twice a month Terry got a letter from twice a year Chet to keep that romance going.

Anna, Felecia, Robert and Laura discussing Jennifer Smith-- Who ever would have expected that conversation?  I don't hate Valentin, but he was finally starting to really click with Anna. Sending his daughter away and doing Victor's dirty work don't help, though.

And I don't mean that block of wood they foisted on us whenever he was on last...  Lucas should be Chief of Staff since there aren't any Drs. Hardy in town. 

@janea4old  He went by Grant today.