• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks! Found it.

Jordi and his wife have begun a new podcast show called "Making it Work" about marriage, life, etc.
The second episode is called "Embracing Change".
https://makingitwork.buzzsprout.com/1938454/10343302-embracing-change
At the 9-minute mark, they start talking about how he was let go from Y&R and his experiences on the show, and how he got hired, etc.  At about 19 minutes, he talks about being let go from his role as Dario on Days of Our Lives.  They say they are close friends with the Days casting director Marnie Saitta.
The podcast is 34 minutes. The first 9 are about marriage stuff, and the remaining 25 are about Y&R and Days.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Nah I feel like it will be something much more mundane like Sharon finding out Rey and Chelsea had a one night stand and Sharon breaks up with Rey in some similar way she did with Scott and Rey leaves town.

Perhaps MCE is out next? I believe her own contract is coming up soon.

• Members

I always thought Rey easily should have been a Dylan recast (since Rey essentially filled the same role) but no one has mentioned Dylan at all in years lol and I definitely don’t want Burton hogging up the show ever again. 

Nick would be the most logical at the moment. 

• Members

the show needs some big ish popping, so we will probably have some natural disaster/event and Ray will be one of the casualties... Tessa and Noah will be trapped together and have sex, etc. that kind of thing. I think B&B taking the top spot in ratings has them rethinking a lot of stories and making big moves... I'm also thinking they're gonna kill f Kevin this year, with GR being on DAYS and all why not let the character go? LOL

• Members

Listen, I want Nick and Sharon to be the endgame.

But they need a good decade without attempt at rekindling their relationship again.
Give them other things to do. Make us miss them. Nick alternating girl-Sharon-Phyllis-Sharon-girl-Phyllis etc is tiresome at this point.