• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Surprised he lasted this long. I guess without Paul, they needed a detective. Zero chemistry with anyone he’s been paired with on this show (I didn’t see it with Mia, even though I know some disagree). He’s got talent and sex appeal. These shows don’t quite know how to wield it.

• Members

WOW, wrong move.  I think Jordi Vilasuso as Rey had chemistry with Mia and the rest of his family, and with many others.  I ike Rey and Sharon. OMG, let me guess, we're going to get a umpeeth reunion of Sharon and Nick????!!!! Rey is needed since he's a cop,especially with Chance on leave,and no Paul on the show.   I guess the upcoming Rey/Chelsea mess has been dropped.  I wonder if Vilasuso is leaving or the show is dropping him. Will he and Chelsea have sex, and goodbye marriage or will Chelsea kill Rey this time?

• Members

I liked Jordi in his heyday on GL and yes won the campy Fashion House but he just never felt right on Y&R, and definitely not since Mia left either. Rey & Sharon have been a snoozer since getting together. I mean it’s been nice to have Sharon mostly grounded again lately, Adam issues aside but overall Rey has been a sleepy character on a sleepy show. 

Is Rey completely out or are they going to recast?