B&B March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

3-9

Meh. lol. 

Other than Thomas finding out that Sheila is behind the Bridge breakup...and even that has abruptly dragged while at the same time playing the beat of it...it feels like the show has stalled. At least for me.

I did like that Zenda got a brain enough to call Paris out on her feelings. And the look she had on her face was priceless as she fumbled for words. 

I wish they would do more with Grace. She has the makings of a nice villainess herself. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

3-11

Well, Grace, guess you don't have much to smirk about now, do you?

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I'm not sure how I feel about Grace walking in on Carter and Paris. On one hand, the story needed to move along a little bit, but...too soon? On the other hand, perhaps Carter and Paris could have sneak around for a little bit? In any case, those were okay scenes and I giggled at Grace storming in and did what any black mama would do and see Paris trying to cover up and she pushed the shirt open. Just a little 'slice of life' moment.

Hmmm...Thomas having a guilty conscience could be cool if it gives conflict between him and Steffy.

I think I am officially over Brooke crying now. lol. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

The past 3 months of BB in a nutshell.

Brooke - Why did I drink that night. Cries. Why did I kiss Deacon.  Repeat these same questions... 1000 times! I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!!!

Ridge - Listens in silence while Steffy is telling him to leave Brooke. Ridge is like a stupid puppet who stands, listens, makes 1 or 2 face expressions... and that's all.

Steffy - Brooke is bad, dad. Give my mother a chance. She is a homeless dog, who nobody loves. Please give her some attention, because Brooke kissed Deacon. 

Taylor - Hmm... Are you sure Ridge? Is this really happening. Am I going to get some of that d... after 40 years... Is this really happening... WOW. Hmm....

Sheila - How clever was I... the change the bottles. Cue flashback. Hahahahahahaha. Smiles creepily into camera like a cartoon villian. 

Thomas - Minion to Steffy. Repeats everything Steffy says. HAS NOT PURPOSE WHATS SO EVER in the show... other than to be an instrument to the truth coming out. Thomas has no life... no sex life... has NOTHING. NOTHING. He ever wears THE SAME clothes for weeks. Yep.

Deacon - Brooke I can give you so much more. I am poor, I mop floors, I am an ex convict and alcoholic, but please see that I'm better than that famous designer Ridge.

Hope - It's my fault my mom drank that night!  Ridge... take her back. I am masochistic little woman with no life. I am obsessed with my mother's private parts and I talk to my man about them.

Liam - has nothing to do in life for months and months other than listen to Hope talk about Brooke.

EVERY EPISODE has THE SAME DIALOGUE. Nothing's happened in months and months... This my friends has been THE LOWEST point in the history of The Bold And The Beautiful.

• Members

this show is asking to get cancelled. stop abusing fan loyalty with such trash stories and repeditive dialog. are they even trying or do they genuinely think this is good soap?

and I thought Nikki Newman cried alot

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Whats going on with these scripts... WHO is writing this. I want to know the exact script writers... because EVERY day is THE SAME as before. I think they haven't moved a bit in months. Its beginning to look and sound pathetic. Also the hair and wardrobe is DEMONIC. Brooke has worn the same clothes for 3 months. Are you kidding me. Once upon a time... she changed 3 times in an episode. What is the budget for this show - like... 20 dollars an episode. What's going on. How is this low quality production being shown on national tv. 

Brooke neeeeeeeeeeeeeds to move from Asking herself Why did I did that. Baby you are 60 years OLD!  Your daughter and son in law shouldnt be your personal therapy session buddies. 

It's scary how much this show has FALLEN. Even comparing it to 2002... 2002 seems GENIUS. 

I mean... call me negative... but I AM A HUGE FAN and I've watched all my life and I WANT more than 90 episodes of Brooke asking  WHY DID I DRINK THAT night.... 

IF someone from the show reads this - YOU STINK AND ARE DESTROYING THE LEGACY OF AN ICONIC SOAP OPERA.

Bye.

• Members

From what I can tell...any Wal Mart, I guess Costco if it's there, and as mentioned SOME (not all I've noticed) grocery stores.

I would go with a Wal Mart, Ralph/Krogers, or Target. I always see them there. I have one Ralph here that was (until this week) getting the next week issue before it even post the cover on the SOD FB page. 

3-18

I'll say this much...JMW Steffy gives good Bitca. She was being one all through the last two episodes. And I was eating it up.

That said...yeah...outside of Grace vs Carter/Paris this past week...the writing has been too repetitive. And even that confrontation was same-ish. 

• Members

As usual I am not nearly as enraged about it but can't deny they lost the momentum they had at the beginnng of the year by dragging the Brooke kissed Deacon story while at the same time not adding enough twists and turns for it not to feel repetitive.

That said, I continue to like the ideas on paper and Thomas finding out is a great wrinkle. But they need to throw more curveballs.