B&B March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brooke and her LOVES??? Her only only... toxic... but love was queen Stephanie. This was the moment to bring back Susan Flannery for one episode... Her giving Brooke advice and telling her to fight for Ridge... Maybe even slapping her one last time... Only in dreams... But we saw these clownish 5 men... It looked perverse... at one point she was like... Ooooh so sweet... Thank you for filling my time.... but I really... want Ridge. Laughable.

The show has aged so bad. It needs plastic surgery and dementia medication.

• Members

I'm watching it again. I think because I stopped it on the credits it still appears for me but when i look at B&B main episodes page it's gone.

I agree and your idea would've been better.

My idea was the anniversary was about Forrester Creations and not Brooke. It would featured Eric happy yet sad without Stephanie with him. He and Brooke look back at all the people that came into their lives over the 35 years.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I was able to watch it on YouTube TV and I must say that even though he may have a few screws loose it was good to see Harmon as Thorne in the flesh again, the scenes with him and KKL felt very warm and at this point I wouldn’t mind having Harmon back as Thorne.

However the scenes with Nick complete with a Jack Wagner song playing over the montage were downright EMBARRASSING…..

Please register in order to view this content

Eric’s comment about 35 years made me think of the show existing on a sliding time scale like comic books do lol. In retrospect perhaps B&B should have never SOARSed the kids

• Members

Haha yeah WH is, but his real downfall was his public intoxication arrests, urinating in public, and I think something else in 2016? Oh and Thudley thought he was boring.

Harmon did give a nice interview with SOC a couple days ago:

https://www.soapcentral.com/bold-and-beautiful/news/2022/0321-winsor-harmon-interview-on-bringing-thorne-back-to-the-bold-and-the-beautiful.php

Ho yes the Nick scenes we’re cringeworthy but hey with it being the 35th anniversary I suppose it was to honor the very cringeworthy years of 2006-2010? Because that montage straight out of the period. 

• Members

Lol. Wagner and KKL was definitely a far cry from the warm & fuzzy nostalgic moment that WH and KKL had. And Brooke told Nick that she likes to read how famous he’s become….really??

Personally I would have cut the Nick & Bill scenes in favor of someone at the show convincing Flannery to appear for a single episode unless 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I will go to my grave arguing that while I get Brooke/Ridge as the end game, Thorne was the best pairing Brooke had.
Spending two years making me root for them only to break them up in a week because of an off-hand comment Brooke made is still one of my bitterest soap moments ever.

• Members

Speaking of Trump, Nick and his haircut kinda resembled The Donald, at least from the back.

Deacon, Whip, and Grant should have been included. Not necessarily as loves bus as some of her men, like GH did for Brenda upon her return.

Edited by ironlion