B&B March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Exactly. Bring back up. I know part of the fun of soaps, like trashy horror films, is predictable stupidity, but it would be refreshing if a character were actually smart (for once) and Sheila simply outwitted her, which would require some thought. This is just suicide.

• Members

I haven't seen today yet but I have to really commend JMW for her acting yesterday.
The cliffhanger is her telling Sheila she will never have a place in their lives ever after Steffy tells everyone but at the very last ten seconds JMW very subtly changes her face to determination to a fleeting hint of hesitation/doubt/fear and it was brief but really good.

• Members

Sorry Steffy fans, but I’m rooting for Sheila on this one! Steffy really needs to stop thinking she’s as tough as she thinks she is. I’m hoping Sheila gives a throwaway line that She dealt with Steffys grandmother multiple times for thinking she could handle Sheila the way she did.

• Members

3-23

Oh my Goodness...Steffy spying Thomas and Sheila in the alley. I was *jaw drop* So...I guess her maternity leave is starting soon...?  

Oh, you two had me hollering when I read these...and this has not been a great day so thank you for that. 

So very true. I mean...it's SHEILA. hehe. 

• Members

Well, something like this has been done a million times on soaps, so I don't think this is the twist that everyone was hyping up.

If it is, then everyone involved at the show, CBS, etc. should be ashamed of themselves.

Still don't see why they couldn't recast though