Days of Our Lives: January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

They are dumbing down EJ. When he caught Johnny talking in his devil voice ...he asks him who he was talking to...instead shouldn't have EJ noticed that wasn't Johnny's voice?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Believe it or not, I appreciated Paulina's facial expressions in that episode. The moment she closed that bedroom door after seeing Chanel and Allie in bed together, it looked as if she just let out a soft stinky burp coming out of nowhere and smelling like ranch Doritos. Seriously. I kid you not. 

• Members

Hmmm...I mean that actually makes sense.  Lexie, Kristen, and Peter all started as good people, so it could be kicking in now.  I would still think EJ should not want that for Johnny, but it is what it is.  Johnny isn't really trying to hide the fact his personality entirely changed in a week though.

• Members

Those Shawn/Rafe scenes had me rolling my eyes. Shawn knows who Duke is because he's seen Nicole and Rafe handing the bear off to each other. SMH. And Shawn says Duke's beheading is worth looking into. Right. 

How is Sami's kidnapping trial happening without Sami present? I do like Belle and EJ interacting though. 

I did like the Steve and Kayla scenes. My bad - "Father Nichols." 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ok why isn't the devil obsessed with Ben and Ciara's baby anymore? 

I'm still liking JoDevil and his intention to take over Dimera Enterprises but they could have at least put him into Ben and Ciara's orbit, that way everything would still be tied together as opposed to Ben and Ciara being dropped and having no story again. 

• Members

Days has become so silly. I have it on in the background while I'm doing other things so I don't catch every word or follow every scene or story. I enjoyed the MarDevil story but the JoDevil story is a breaking point. On today's show, I thought there were editing problems because it seemed that EJ was in 2 places at the same time and then duh, it's the devil. The devil has run it's course. They should have ended it with Marlena. Passing the devil around from character to character is stupid, IMO. Can we move on, please?