Y&R November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tricia Cast is a strong actress, but since I don’t care about Chance (with all the cast changes), her tears won’t affect me. Besides, we know Chance isn’t dead. I blame the show for that, which doesn’t know how to surprise.

Mariah is sickening with her stories about how emotionally affected Dominic is by Abby. She needs therapy. Maybe they can get her to stop talking about Bowie.

• Members

I wish that Nick and Phyllis would both get off the show.  I have never liked Nick because of what he did to Sharon.  He cheated on her with 2 different women.  Phyllis stole 2 women's husbands and tried to kill 2 people.  She's a psychopath who belongs in prison.  

• Members

Sleeps as always, especially when it comes to Y&R these days lol.

Adam vs. Billy & Lily:

Boring! With Ashland & Victoria now married the whole Gaines story is a non-story. It reminds me of that half assed retcon story about Adam killing Hope’s abuse last year that didn’t make any sense. Like that story, I don’t see anything of consequence out of this story at all.

Chance is dead?:

Yawn. It would be interesting if everyone found out Abby impulsively left to look for Chance herself, but no Abby is still written as the princess who must be locked up in the medieval castle. Yikes. At least she hasn’t had an affair with a returned Ronan who claimed he was looking for Chance.

Noah’s secret:

Potential is there but then again JG is the same HW who gave us Noah & Adrianna…yuck!

Sad.

At least Nina Is back and at least Nikki is in on some of the Newman schemes. I guess the old saying about a broken clock being right twice a day still rings true with Y&R

The rest of the show is just bland and uninspiring.‍‍

Oh @Paul Raven I had to laugh when I saw a couple April 2020 Eps air on Pluto TV over the weekend. I counter 7 extras at Crimson Lights and 5 extras at Society before they stopped for COVID

• Members

Y&R has had a hollow empty feeling for a while now. In all honesty, the last episodes I really remember enjoying were the 12000th episode and EB's 40th anniversary episode.

Who has the next big anniversary? I think it was November or December 1991 that CLB arrived as Michael, but he was gone for four years after his initial storyline so not really an anniversary.

• Members

The most thrilling moment of the 'Chance is Dead' storyline is in the Canadian November 8 / American November 9 episode there is a scene between Mariah, Devon, and Nina behind the Chancellor living room - finally I get to see what's behind the reconfigured doors. Spoiler alert: it's a hallway.