GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not seen today’s episode yet (only up to yesterday), but a few things that kinda excite me:

• So glad they found a way to get Alexis out of prison. I’m now looking forward to her interactions with Valentin again (to find out that he is her cousin, no less), and especially to her finding out that Victor is indeed alive and in Port Charles - would just be really cool to see Alexis in an actual Cassadine-focused storyline again.
  • Also, future Alexis/Olivia scenes will be fascinating. I wonder how Olivia will feel about Alexis being out so early.
  • Loved Jason and Drew brainstorming and figuring out the brainwashing triggers. SB and CM actually have good rapport as brothers.
  • It didn’t escape me during the Sonny/Nina scenes at Charlie’s that they purposely did not have Phyllis and Shawn cross paths - I still reckon there’s a connection between the two.

Wonder what today’s episode will bring…

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today's episode had excellent scenes between Sonny and Nina. First-rate work by CW and a performance by MB that wasn't phoned in. Strong chemistry here. I don't know where this is leading, whether Sonny wants to sleep with her or if he is setting her up. He did say "Nina has to pay" soon after he returned to PC, but it's unclear if that is now the goal.

• Members

Chase wears that Jason Morgan black tee well. Explain to me how Liz is looking at Finn when Chase is right there. Lawdy...

Why is Brooklyn wearing a blazer at a night club? Come on.

Michael and Willow are cringe. Willow wanted to get up on the table to let everyone know how much she loves Michael? WTF.

The Joss and Cam stuff was kind of awkward to watch, lol. I kind of had to peek through my fingers when they were lying on the couch making out. I cringed when Joss said "something is poking me" even though it ended up being a spoon. LOL. Their conversation afterward was nice though. I'm glad that Josslyn realized she only wanted sex because Esme got into her head. Cam is a sweetie pie. He's totally gonna get with Esme though.

Please register in order to view this content

I zone out whenever Austin is on screen.

I'm all in for Sonny/Nina.

We actually had to sit through that musical act. WTF?

• Members

While Chase is attractive I think on paper he is way too young for Liz is seen as Cam’s mom.  I do not want to end up with a plot where everyone went after Liz for dating someone so much younger than her and shaming her. I can see certain characters being judgmental in that way especially since Chase was with Nelle and Willow both of whom are much younger than Liz. I can see Carly making comments about the age difference. 

Brooklyn is supposed to be like her aunt and we are to believe all she does is scheme and work so she only needs power suits in her wardrobe. I am only being slightly sarcastic.

• Members

Liz looks so young though that she and Chase would look appropriate together. I don't need a full blown romance. Just a one-night stand or maybe an ongoing affair.

Please register in order to view this content

She's getting with the wrong brother. Plus I'm just tired of Chase being written like a monk. That man should be in love scenes on a daily basis. Liz needs some fun too, and Finn ain't it. I know Chase and Liz won't happen, but I can dream. They'd be so pretty...

• Members

The soapyness of Smina is great but I know they will not allow Carly to really take Sonny's foul ass to task so I'm not interested.  As long as Benard has influence over how Sonny is written and how much he will suffer consequences, Sonny will forever be trash!  Freeing Carly is all I care about.

• Members

Lol!  Freeing Sonny from Carly works for me, so I suppose we are on the same team.  I am here for Sonny/Nina, but I don't think Carly is innocent with her Jason love.  Anyhow, they are both kind of trash people and I am ready for Carson to end.  They are so boring.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

CarSon needs to be killed with fire and never revisited, no matter how boring Sonny's pairing gets.  The moment Benard and his love interest becomes a snooze fest, they pull LW back into that black hole.  

As for Carly, I think she is going thru thru the motions and doing what is best for Sony because that's all CarSon is ever about, what's best for Sonny.  She'd rather been with Jason.  I'm over that too!  It's Nina's turn to watch him, but I don't even dislike her enough to wish Sonny on her.  

• Members

Carson is totally the blackhole pairing we get when another Sonny love interest fails.  I am sure it has some fans, but it's clearly such a default pairing that it's not even funny.

I don't like Nina and I am fine with her taking her turn with Sonny.  At least there is something somewhat different about this pairing from other wash, rinse, repeat Sonny romances.  

Just bring back Brenda and call it a day with Sonny.  You don't even need to bring back VM just have Sonny travel to Rome and be gone lol.

• Members

That Disney+ Jungle Cruise product placement they threw into the Trina and Esme scene was so awkward. And Esme’s “our plans are the opposite of yours” had a weird sexual implication. But happy to see Esme in a ponytail again. 

Is there anyone who supports and thinks Olivia is acting rationally? Yet another dumb plot.