GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Chase looked so damn sexy today. He can take me in for questioning any time. Lawd!

I enjoyed the Esme/Trina scenes, though they were way too brief and I want to know who is dressing these girls. I love how Trina has no time for Esme's nonsense and just looks at her like "WTF" the whole time. I also laughed at Esme saying that Spencer talking to Trina about his issues with his dad is "too intimate" when she has been all up in Cam and Joss's sex life.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm glad that we're starting to get more of her being crazy. Bring it on!!! How long until she's holding Trina hostage or something?

The rest of the show was boring af!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Loved the Spencer/Sonny scenes - NC and MB actually play well against each other. And I love how much Sonny is giving Spencer the tough love while also sympathising with him at the same time.

And like @AlexElizabethI enjoyed just how much Trina stood up to Esme - I think Trina knows in her mind that Esme is not all quite there. And that last bit with Esme’s hand bleeding from her nails digging in so much - she’s slowly but surely unravelling…

I also actually liked Ned/BL/Olivia/Robert - BL giving Ned some home truths, as does Robert to Olivia. Hoping that Olivia can start to meet Ned halfway re Leo.

• Members

I have always thought this was done purposely.  It's clear the writers don't really care about Liz, but they stick her with less popular male leads because they know BH makes everything work and has a huge fan base.  She rarely strikes out in chemistry with her leads and I think when male characters are failing they just give them to Becky and hope for the best.

• Members

It's such a detriment to her character and to her as an actress. She has to do the heavy lifting in all of her pairings. And they put Liz through the wringer because her popularity can withstand most anything but in that process they've lost the core of who she is. That's no way to treat a 25 year old vet. It reminds me a lot of what Y&R has done to Sharon, maybe less destructive but wrong nonetheless.

• Members

Oh I agree. I think there is definitely a comparison to Sharon on Y&R especially during those awful days when she was sleeping with Nik.   I have never understood multiple writers disdain for Liz and the propping of characters like Sam or Courtney that were/are played by much less compelling actors.  BH still looks amazing, always delivers, has a huge fanbase, longevity, and is a team player.  I am not sure what the deal is.   It's baffling.  I have no idea why Liz never transitioned into a main lead like Carly did.

• Members

Just your daily reminder that Sasha has been 38 weeks pregnant since August 17th. Why are she and Brando still on the show?

Portia looked lovely today. She has no time for Spencer or Esme, haha.

Esme is messy and it's fun. Spencer is totally jealous and she knows it. Not sure what Esme's plan is here, since taunting Spencer about Cam/Trina will probably push him more in Trina's direction, but I like it.

The guy in those scenes with Valentin and Anna was a terrible actor, lol.

I don't care about Curtis and his long-lost daddy.

• Members

What’s with everyone wearing Jason’s t-shirts all of a sudden? First Chase, now Valentin.

Gotta admit, it was kinda nice seeing the teens without Joss lol 

And why was the Lopez hyphen Fitzgerald guy from Passions being so mysterious with Curtis? Just tell him flat out that you’re his father. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Chase wears Jason's t-shirt so well though, lol.

I know Joss is just MIA so they can play up Cam/Trina so Spencer can be jealous, but I liked it too. I like when they remember that Cam and Trina are friends outside of them both having a connection to Josslyn. He was Trina's personal hype man today.

• Members

The Cassadine Island storyline, which  currently features zero Cassadines on Cassadine Island, is dreadful!

Blando and Sasha are the definition of boring! At least it looks like Sasha is finally going to have the baby.

Ned underwrites this whole event and still has to buy Joel Sartore's books instead of getting them for free? LOL

I'm not sure why Esme is seemingly trying to make Spencer jealous of Cam/Trina, but it's funny. She's messy. Trina has no time for her and I love it. LMAO, Spencer basically called her a dirty trick.

The way this boy looks at Trina when Esme is standing right there... LOL.

• Members

I want to see Chase in that shower set that they used for Dante today. LOL

Man, I just don't care about Brando and Sasha. I'm pretty over Gladys too, even though the actress is great.

I'm so over Maxie and Austin having the same conversation again and again. They don't work. Just stop.

Willow's coat is nice but I groaned when the episode started with her and Wiley. So, Wiley missed Sonny, yet Donna - his daughter - barely remembers him? Okay.

LMAO, Esme is so pressed over Spencer staring lovingly at Trina's backside that she has to tell him that she wants to have sex to get him to look away. She is becoming more unglued by the second and I'm here for it.

I thought the Leo stuff was good. It was nice to see Olivia/Ned/Brooklyn/Dante all together.

• Members

It's Brasha, but no, we don't care.

I thought Britt/Jason had awesome chemistry before the whole Jarly storyline, and the storyline with them on the run was decent. The chemistry isn't quite the same now after the Jarly mess, plus this Cassadine Island story with Peter is god awful. Not to mention, with SB probably being done airing soon, it's hard to care.

On a totally unrelated note, I wish this Leo storyline didn't mostly revolve around Austin, because I actually enjoyed it today since he wasn't involved in the scenes. Lisa LoCicero did good work playing a scared mother. Ned is great as the voice of reason, and I also enjoyed seeing Brooklyn and Dante come together for their little brother. It was nice seeing everyone band together to support each other and find Leo, instead of the usual crap where it's just everyone standing around saying, "Well Austin thinks he's autistic," "We can't trust Austin though! He's an interloper!" blah blah blah.

Edited by AlexElizabeth