GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maxie, just hang up the phone, ya idiot 

Please register in order to view this content

I'm really curious what's going to happen to Carly if Sonny and Nina get together; both of her perspective suitors left the show today. Who would be there for her? Drew? Shawn?

Austin? 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder who they will end up paring her with as well, if Sonny and Nina get together. She always had good chemistry with Shawn. It was still there when he held her hand looking at her engagement ring after he got of prison. I've also seen people speculate she might be paired with Drew. If so I wonder how that would work out. Her and CM did interact years ago in the What if scenarios that ABC did if different characters for their soaps interacted with each other. Who remember those skits lol. She did one as Carly with Cam as Ryan. I thought they had chemistry in this video, granted he was playing Ryan:

I could see them having Drew mix it up with different women on the canvas. I could see him with a range of women from Britt all the way up to the 50 something women on this canvas. I would even says possibly Alexis as well, were he not the father of her granddaughter. I don't think they would put him with her at least not anytime soon due to that. 

Drew/Shawn could be two options for Carly, I'm not sure who else they might put her with.

• Members

Valentin has been corny since Moment 1 on this show long before he began singing Billy Joel songs to the American public and crying over this baby or that lisping toddler. JPS is a very talented actor who I know people love from his long history in daytime but to this day I don't understand how and why this guy is still here or a key lead.

Edited by Vee

• Members

LOL at how easy it was to write Jax out. I knew they'd just say he had business in Australia. In my mind, the business has to do with vaccines. OMG, they still have him talking about Jossly's safety. BYE! They didn't even give Jax a final scene with his daughter

Ingo Jax says he's on the outs with everyone in PC. His exit will affect nothing! Toodles!

The Cassadine Island story sucks! Literally the only good thing about it is Cameron Mathison's beard. WHY ARE ANNA AND ROBERT NOT SHOOTING PETER?! This is so stupid.

I wish I cared about Sasha. That was a lot of yelling from her and Brando at the beginning of the episode. Also, did Gladys disappear? I do like the Maxie/Brando scenes.

Can we stop giving JPS crying scenes? I like him but this is clearly not his strong suit. Even the Brando actor is giving a better emotional performance.

I know I say it every single time he's on but man Chase looked sexy today. The PCPD needs to get Chase off desk duty because he figured out the truth about Bailey pretty quickly.

Can we do something with Liz besides use her as a dayplayer nurse?

• Members

I wonder how Jax will feel about Australia's Covid travel restrictions?

You’ll be required to quarantine at a designated facility in the city you first arrive in. A negative COVID-19 test before boarding your flight doesn’t change quarantine requirements.

• You don't need to book your place in quarantine. You'll be allocated a place when you arrive in Australia. 
  • You may have to pay for your place in quarantine.
  • You can't travel domestically until you’ve completed the 14-day mandatory quarantine period.
  • You may be tested for COVID-19 during your quarantine period. If you don’t agree to be tested, you may have to quarantine for longer.

Quarantine is an unfamiliar experience for most people and can be challenging. If you need to quarantine on arrival, the Department of Health provides a guide on getting ready for quarantine. It includes what to expect, what to do before you depart and how to manage your time in quarantine.

Proof of vaccination

You need to provide evidence of your vaccination status for modified quarantine measures to apply to you.

• Members

11-15

I gotta admit...I like Esme with the high pony at the art exhibit. Though I'm not sure if she is trying to use Cameron around Trina to make Spencer feel something. And I LOVE the Portia/Trina moment when Trina put her chin on Portia's shoulder. Such a mom/daughter moment.

Can I continue to say how much I love Curtis getting so much airtime and thank you for the Dad reveal. You know it's good when it has a proper built and you didn't even realize someone who could shed like on it...ex. Stella...isn't around. Now I kinda need her back to do so. A missing piece, but yeah.

Robert and Olivia. I liked that they discussed the elephant in the room aka their chemistry. No wonder Ned is seeing red. But I wouldn't mind a triangle at all with them. However, it did make me think...where did Jackie go? When was the last time we saw them post-Chase surgery.

Speaking of Chase...him...Brando...ESPECIALLY Drew (who I agree with the rest of you...Cam KEEP THE BEARD) was looking foine with that beard. And OOPS, the next leg of the Bailey story continues now that too many people know. Ooooo the complications. 

• Members

The fact that Chase figured out about Bailey/Louise so quickly shows how intelligent he is. I just hope he isn't dumbed down in future story.

They all looked good today 

Those really do seem to be the only viable pairings for her, unless they follow up on the tease with Brando that the show gave us when he first debuted.

• Members

Watching yesterday's episode. This Sasha/Brando/baby stuff is pretty well done even though they barely showed them during the entire pregnancy so I don't really care about them. It's nice though. I did appreciate the scene where Brando said that he doesn't know what his religious beliefs are but he's going to pray anyway. I thought the actors did nice work. I feel like this is the first time they've given Brando real material. I also liked Carly/Sonny and Gladys being civil with each other.

Can Liz have a story? Her little mom-to-mom chat with Sasha was nice but let's give her something to do.

Whatever happened to Chase's parents? They just disappeared without a mention. They should probably make an appearance with Chase claiming to have a kid. Gosh I just love Chase.

Valentin and Nina scenes are tolerable now that they've moved on from each other.

I really don't care about anything happening on Cassadine Island and I dread having to watch everyone in PC mourn Jason.

• Members

I love that y'all think of me when Josh Swickard is naked on the show.

I asked for this last week and the writers actually delivered:

LOL. What a way to open the show. Happy Thanksgiving to me. He is the most beautiful man on any soap currently. He is perfection and I really like Chase too. If only Liz had been in that shower with him... Who takes phone calls while they're in the shower though? I loved Chase talking to himself in the mirror.

Those Sam and Dante scenes started and I was just like, "Who the hell are these kids?" Why do Rocco and Danny look like actual brothers? At least Scout is cute, and I don't mind Sam/Dante and their new little blended family. I know this isn't a couple that will last forever but they're nice. Hopefully they don't immediately throw Drew into a triangle with them since there are plenty of other women he can be tested with right now.

"Danny and Scout miss Jason." Oh please. They're not even going to notice that he's dead! Jason was never going to spend Christmas with Danny anyway. That kid is better off with having Dante as a father figure.

Ned is acting pretty self righteous for a dude who pretended to be Kristina's father.

Curtis/Portia scenes are background noise to me.

Who the f-ck told Cameron Mathison to shave?! I'm outraged.