GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do hope that Alexis checks in on Valentin at some point - Valentin needs family around him right now. In saying that, it could be possible that both Alexis and Valentin will become further embroiled with Victor’s shenanigans soon…

• Members

Lol, that's fun. I didn't like "Mike" and Nina since she was lying to him about his identity, but now that he knows that he's Sonny and still seems to have feelings for Nina, I'm all in. Mo and Cynthia work well together and it's good drama with Carly.

I guess I'll have to watch this episode of The Talk.

• Members

I just realized the crazy SORASing of Valentin due to the retcon that Victor is his father.   Victor dated Tiffany Hill and brought her to Cassadine Island during the Ice Princess story.  This assumes that he was established to be a similar age to his romantic rival Robert Scorpio.  Robert is a also a similar age to Anna.  So, if Anna is now dating the son of Victor, there must be at least a 16-18 year difference between the two...

Edited by j swift

• Members

11-12

Well...I admit...seeing those promos and articles about the BTS guy playing a singer and now Joel A at Ava's was going to be a drag, but I've been really enjoying these episodes. I'm always for Curtis and the Savoy having the limelight.

And WOW...I was not watching when BrookLynn was having trouble with her contract so clever to bring back at that guy. Clever.

Peter needs to die already, but I liked that that storyline reappeared in the middle of the week and has been building. That I might have to agree with whoever mentioned that it's odd for them to still be on the other side of the world when the main part of the arc (Hunt for Drew, Victor, etc. you know Cassindine stuff) has been removed.

Ooooooooooooo Esme big mad that one talk to Trina and Spencer wants to be his own man...a better one. Go, Spence!!! Meanwhile...I liked the scenes with Joss and Cameron. How long has it been since we seen teens be like this about sex on a soap. It took me all the way back to the 90s teens on soaps. This truly is the best set of teens that we have had on shows in a looooooooooooong while, isn't it?

I am very happy to see that the writers are giving this 'Sonny'/Nina thing a slow burn of its own. Happy because I call it. And it's fascinating to watch. Carly is going to lose her @#$. 

Hehehe at Scotty tricking Ava by pretending to be drunk.

• Members

These 'caves' look worse than '80s Doctor Who. Embarrassing.

If that cheap cave-in with him standing in the middle of the stage in a maintenance worker coverall was really Jason's exit what an ignoble way to go out.

They'll be very stupid if they really let Cameron shave that beard. He looks amazing.

• Members

I enjoyed today's show, especially the scenes with Drew. I thought his interaction with Britt was interesting. He was being tender with her, caressing her a little when she in the cave and was trying to comfort her/assure her about Jason. I wonder if the writers might do something with them. And/Or maybe it's just Cam mainly showing Drew having compassion for a woman that cares for his brother. Cam is one that tends to have chemistry with a lot of people, and I am interested in seeing who they may pair Drew with. They may have him mix it up for a bit, while mainly focusing on his daughter. 

I also thought that Maxie comforting Brando was interesting. She did a nice job of supporting him when he was worried about Sasha and their baby.

I also like the Sonny/Nina scenes. They continue to have nice chemistry together and Sonny is showing how much he cares about her. Him staying to comfort her when she was worried about Sasha/the baby instead of going to the hospital as he originally planned was proof of that IMO. Also, I wonder what Valentin may end up doing considering how upset he is about finding out that Bailey's isn't his. Chase seemed excited to help Brook Lynn with her lie and I could see this situation bringing them closer together. 

It looks like today may have been the last day for both Jax and Jason. They gave Jax a peaceful exit where he mentions that he's going back to Sydney due to business piling up. He told Carly he's not sure when he will be back. He also argued a bit with her about her relationship with Jason and her role in the mob. Jax last scene was him warning Nina to not get sucked back in with Sonny when he saw them together at Charlie's.

Jason is believed to be stuck underneath the rubble in the cave. There was no body and Drew, and Britt hope he's still alive. But I think today's show is the last we will see of him for at least a bit. Though I could see them continuing to search and definitely mentioning him.

Edited by xtr