GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

xZOxtZN.png

Familiar faces return...

Please register in order to view this content

New friends made......

Fresh starts.....

izHmeJx.jpg

Discuss........

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We definitely will! They did a photoshoot at the end of September it it usually takes them 4-6 weeks to show up in the opening credits. I don't know who of the existing cast will get 'refreshes' but we'll see all the new contract faces in it. Haley posted behind the scenes of Donnell and Tajh doing photos together so the three of them should get refreshes at least. 

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

Laura Wright posted a BTS of her and Cynthia Watros on the set of the shoot. I missed the Donnell & Tahj one... is it on her IG or Twitter? I'm hoping all the cast were on-set for the shoot, and that Disney-ABC actually gives us the images... not not tagged this time around. We still haven't received the full images from the 2018/2019 shoots.

• Members

I noticed that too but, while I don't know the context of this photo, there seems to be a lot of character involved at once which probably makes it a set piece and those can mean a LOOOOONG day for them.
If it was taken at 8pm when they were on set at 5am, that might explain the grumpiness

Please register in order to view this content