GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Complete with recreated flashbacks that include LW. This Jason stuff is garbage. Not to mention it feels so empty because this is the second time Jason has died in the last decade, and we know that if the vaccine mandate ever gets lifted or anything, his ass will be back.

We just went through nine months (as they keep reminding us) of Carly mourning Sonny, and now we have to do it all over again with Jason? I'm tired of Carly being on and screeching every day.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was really nice to see Drew being so kind to Monica. And even though I am still celebrating Jason’s death and hoping the vaccine mandate continues for the rest of the decade so we never have to see him again, I felt for her. She’s lost too many kids, even if Jason treated her like a complete afterthought most of the time. 

I got why Carly blames Britt for Jason dying (because of course she has to blame another woman) but Jason invited himself on this getaway. And really he was doing it in part to get away from the Sonny/Carly situation, so it’s actually Carly’s fault in the end. 

• Members

It's so bad. If you were a newer viewer, you wouldn't know that Jason and Elizabeth had ever even met, much less had a child together. I don't give two sh-ts about Liason together, but jeez. She's been an important part of his life for 20 years. The writers clearly hate Elizabeth and take any opportunity they can to avoid doing something interesting. There is no reason why Elizabeth shouldn't have walked in on Britt and Carly's conversation at the hospital yesterday. Instead she's off to have Thanksgiving dinner with Finn because the writers are still determined to make him work.

Joss gets an on-screen reaction but Jason's actual kids are nowhere to be found? Not that his kids will even notice that he's gone. We get to see freaking AUSTIN find out about Jason, but not Elizabeth? WTF?

Sam shouting "I ORDERED TURKEY BURGERS!" and throwing the glass (while expending the least amount of energy possible) made me laugh because it was so stupid. JaSam fans are getting sh-t on too. Jason dies and Sam basically gets turned on by it and wants to f-ck Dante now! LMAO! You can't make this up.

At least the Drew/Monica scenes were nice. The rest of the episode was garbage. How the hell does Britt know about the bridge? I like Britt and liked her on the run with Jason but come on.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Now that I have to time to reply to THE EXITS...

JAX. I thought it said a LOT that he basically just faded away with no exit. And was it just me but was his whole talk with Carly so much meta? Like the people BTS were actually speaking about IR in general, not Jax. Cuz that whole talk was subtext. 

JASON. Well...I thought it was well done surprisingly. Other than the actual explosion of the caverns. The aftermath though. I liked Drew vs Jason and kinda sad we won't get to see that going ahead. I even like that Carly the week after was speaking some of what was said here...how can they even believe he is gone when they just went through this with Sonny and 'Mike.' As expected, the show is now focusing on the mourning. And ugh on that...lol. So far the only reaction so far that I've cared for was Monica's. Though LW has been selling it. 

OUTSIDE OF THAT...

CHASE IS THE DADDY. Well, I do like it on one hand. On the other hand, could you imagine if they had not backed away from this plot point back when he was going darker post Michael/Willow walk in at the bday party? At least this is coming from a good place to keep him as a good guy, but still...and I admit...I liked him punching Valentin. It worries me that this will probably get used to bring him and Brooklyn. I liked they were already coming together organcially without a gimmick. 

THE OTHER DADDY. Yay for the Curtis's dad story coming back. Though I am now wondering what his agenda is. And if...dare I say it...does it tie into any way with Cyrus.