GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just saw Jax's final scene, and was looking at SB's pics on insta, and if the hair department at GH get an emmy nomination this year then there is no justice.  What is up with this single-process, straight-of-the-box, drug-store hair-dye job?  There are halloween wigs at Party City with more realistic hair color than whatever these guys have on top of their heads.  My only hopeful conspiracy theory is that this was some sort of revenge thought up by the LGBTQ community in the hair and makeup trailor...

• Members

They should just say Jason had to leave town like he did in the early 2000s due to a threat on his life or on a mission. It feels repetitive to have him presumed dead, especially since Sonny and Drew were "resurrected". 

I have my reservations about the show eating trio but it felt good to have Jason back on GH these past few years. Hopefully he can return in the future when vaccine mandates are perhaps lifted.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

It took over a week to get back to Curtis/Marshall story.

Why are so many people wishing Ass-ton spend the day with them? He's unpleasant and rude with those <gag> "quirky faces"<gag>.  I'd rather be nice to Gladys...O_O or invite Parking Lot Pete.

Cheated out of Chase at the beginning by the "talking heads" at the end of the special report.

I'm sorry, but once the results of the trial are announced, I could give two chits less about the follow up opinions from reporters. Give me the breaking news. Ditto the day before. Once Biden is done talking, I don't care what David Muir or any of the others have to say. They just repeat themselves later during, you know, the actual news broadcast.

So thanks for posting his pics

Please register in order to view this content

ITA about Ned being a hypocrite-- but I would have ended baby-"switch" 3007 as soon as Peter was caught. Chase lying is just more b.s.

• Members

The Wyndham's Thanksgiving parade is a cute touch (and I will allow the mention of OLTL Christmas favorite "Christina Comes Home for Christmas"). They SORASed Danny and Rocco a lot, though. Too much, IMO. I keep thinking DZ and KM should have more chemistry than their actual scenes. Some scenes work and some are just painful.

They need to make CM regrow the beard immediately. He was so hot with it. He looks old without it.