GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

11-5

Yay! First week into November Sweeps finally. 

And...Ned and AVA???

Speaking of Ava, I love that she continues to try to find ways to get time with Avery, leading to conflicting with Sonny and Carly. And meanwhile there is Cassandine trouble bubbling under the system in a nice C plot with the slow ripple effect of 1)Victor being alive and 2)the reveal of Victor being Valentin's father and what that means for Nik, Ava, and all that money. Of course the twist of Nik and Victor being in cahoots is another wrinkle. And just in case, it becomes war there is 3)the fact that Victor is likely Hayden's mom's killer. Oh, the possibilities.

Speaking of Nik, from where I'm viewing...he just had the confrontation with Spencer about Hayden's hit. And now that whole relationship is splintered even more. And I'm all for Spencer making it on his own somehow. Meanwhile, his running to Trina....*swoons* I continue to be worried that the relationship with her and Spence are over, but still hoping. And I see Esme is being spinned off into other storylines...3rd wheel for Joss/Cameron, part of the Kevin storyline with the reveal they might be in cahoots, and still a thorn in Spencer/ava/Nik's side. Just...she's getting to be a bit much for someone who I was excited to see added into the teen set.

Love all of the Jason/Britt adventure. Their adventure to save Orbecht. Britt being modest while Jason was looking to see her undressed was ha. Cheered Dr. O throwing that acid on Peter. Love the first face to face with Jason and Drew...both of whom are tall men. I don't like that the storyline has completely vanished, but given what's going on in RL well...

Oh, lord. Sonny made a deal with the devil. I was happy with how Cyrus was written out. So yeeeeah I don't need him back. I did expect Joey Novak to come back so not at all shocked that he's making trouble. But will it be stupid trouble or an actual threat? And I fully expeect Cyrus to play them against each other in order to get out.

Loved the shoutout to Liz drawing. Now I continue to love the mystery of the mystery man that is spying on Curtis. 

• Members

11-8

Yaaasss!!! They connected Brad to Ms. Wu!!!

And hmmm...this staging of Drew and Jason is kinda...suspect. Looks six feet though. I wonder why.

Please register in order to view this content

While part of me is intrigued about the idea of a Esme/Cameron/Joss triangle...would he really mess up things with Joss after all the years of him being about wanting to be with Joss. Then again, he might do it as a spite to Spencer so...

• Members

Cameron Mathison just beat cancer so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't want to put himself at a risk for covid. Another telling scene is when Diane and Alexis met up. I noticed everybody else hugged Alexis, but with Diane it was more of a look but they didn't touch.

• Members

Are Brando and Sasha actually a couple yet? I don't even know where they are in a relationship right now. Or if anything is going to happen to them. A lot of people on here are right: it really is like the two of them are living in a Hallmark movie. 

Valentin's devastated face was a little cringey, but his scenes with Brook Lynn today were the best part of the episode. I was actually beginning to feel bad for him.

And, the less said about Austin, the better.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

He did...? Wow. I had no idea. I soo missed that with Diane. 

Yeah, Brando and Sasha finally made it official and he even left the 'business' and forced his mom to get a real job and move out to make room for Sasha's baby. He's done so odd jobs (like stripping at Carly's bachelorette party), but has so far been mob-free. 

• Members

I definitely think they could be killing off the Brasha baby. It seemed like their conversation today especially with the way they were throwing out names and the one they decided. (Lavious or whatever they chose lol), indicated this child may not end up living.  I had wondered if the show would give them a happy/healthy birth. I wonder if they may have changed directions to have Brando go darker and back to doing stuff for the mob.

Also, I continue to enjoy CM as Drew. I agree with the poster that says that he has nice chemistry with SB. They do have nice chemistry as brothers, even if they weren't that close. I could have seen a situation if SB had stayed around, where maybe they could have gotten considerably closer.

And while I normally like Brook Lynn, I don't think she came across well today. I thought she came across as very insincere, especially with her tears. She is misleading Valentin about multiple things. She has been lying about the true paternity and maternity of Bailey and hasn't really stopped to think how that would impact people like Valentin and Charlotte who think that Bailey is their relative. Eventually if they had managed to get Peter out of their lives the truth would have come out.

And Brook Lynn failed to think about how to deal with and the people it would hurt. She concocted the pregnancy for self-serving purposes in addition to helping Maxie. She would be better off at this point of just telling Valentin the truth about everything including wanting to protect Bailey from Peter, because he's Maxie's child. I think he would be more understanding (though still hurt) if she did that. I wonder how long this baby lie will go on. Especially since I'm reading from people who get SOD/other spoilers early that now:

Please register in order to view this content

If so this lie may continue to drag on, and it's been dragging for a bit now.

Edited by xtr

• Members

You're welcome.

I've been playing catchup as best I can, but I am tempted to say they did have a scene where they did it. I want to say at that restaurant in the Metro Court. I want to say it was before they did that brief arc of 'oooooo mysterious odd job Brando.' 

• Members

Laborious Mike Corbin?! I'm just going to assume they're not serious with that. Also, Michael is Sasha's ex from whom she was rebounding when this baby was conceived, but sure, let's give the kid the middle name Mike. Man, I don't care about Brasha at all and I still don't consider Brando part of the Corinthos family. Their scenes today felt like a bad Hallmark movie. Let them ride off into the sunset.

Carly is annoying as hell (obviously). Wanting to call the cops on Nina? Really? Wiley's mother is right there. Let Willow deal with Nina. Willow usually bores me to tears, but I actually liked her standing up to Carly. She's Wiley's mom, not Carly. Carly acts like Wiley is her property that she has complete control over. Stop telling Willow how to parent. STFU! LOL at Willow being like, "Well since y'all are fighting, I'm just going to take Wiley home. Deuces!" I can't wait for CarSon to implode and for Sonny to get with Nina.

The Cassadine Island story featuring no Cassadines sucks! This is so dumb. Obrecht had that gun like 5 inches away from Peter's head. She easily could've hit him right in the face even though he was holding Britt off to his side. But she just instantly gave up the gun. Why must everyone be written so awful to make Peter work? And this tarot card sh-t is horrendous!

Cameron Mathison is looking good. I can't believe this man is 52. And he beat cancer not too long ago! Good for him.

Austin is so unnecessary. Oh no, he and Maxie are fighting. Does anyone care?

For the longest time I couldn't stand Valentin (thanks to MS's Nina), but now here I am feeling bad for him. I wanted him written out for ages, but this character has been totally rehabbed for me. Thank you, Anna and Brooklyn.