GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seriously true. I’m intrigued by her and the actress is quite good but I need to see other sides to her. I’m ok slowly learning her history and connections but it would be nice to even know how she ended up at Spencers school and plotted to be his girlfriend. Then, if they want to humanize her, she can surprise herself by actually falling for Cam. 

• Members

Joss and Cam wonder why they constantly get interrupted. Maybe it's because you're always making out in the middle of a diner. Why is Esme so interested in their sex life?

Spencer's not impressed with his paycheck after working two shifts (one of which he walked out on). LOL. Why is Esme not getting a job as well (they said her internship is unpaid)?

Why did Spencer look like he was going to vomit when Esme suggested getting a hotel room? Nick Chavez has to be doing this on purpose.

Please register in order to view this content

You can't have chemistry this bad unless it's intentional.

Trina is so awesome. She read Spencer like a book. She really flat out told him that he's pathetic and a mess. He's whining about how he can't afford to go out to eat. Lawd. Nick Chavez is so  good. Look at those tears in his eyes! He acted circles around Marcus Coloma, sorry not sorry. Spencer is really giving up the Cassadine life, all for Trina. Esme is going to be pissssedddd LMAO. That will be fun.

They absolutely need to explain Esme more and her relationship with Spencer. We still know next to nothing about Esme other than she's glued to Spencer, and their relationship makes no sense. If Esme got with him as part of some plan of Ryan's or if she wants the Cassadine money, at least explain that to the audience, because right now we're just stuck watching her and Spencer's awkward relationship with no idea as to why they're together. I do think the Esme character works better in Joss and Cam's orbit. Those two are pretty bland and need drama, which Esme brings. Esme taking Cam's virginity would be delicious, so it probably won't happen.

I don't care about Joey Novak one bit.

I realized today that this is November sweeps. Okay then.

• Members

Nicholas Chavez was INCREDIBLE in those scenes with Marcus Coloma. That is Emmy reel stuff.

Honestly, MC disappeared in those scenes. Usually actors do something to help others like NC shine in scenes like that, but Coloma was bland.

No matter. Chavez could not have been better. He will not stay on GH beyond his first contract l I know that much.

• Members

I don't mind MC as much as some others, but he pretty much just stood there with a blank stare on his face yesterday. He gave Nick Chavez nothing to work with, not that it mattered because he was amazing anyway and no one was really paying much attention to Nik I'm sure. I am looking forward to what Spencer does next now. 

• Members

Coloma looks awfully gaunt these days. (Maybe he's been trying some sort of homeopathic Aaron Rodgers nonsense for COVID) The thinner he gets the less talent he has, IMO.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don’t mind MC usually and he does have good chemistry with MW (not difficult of course) but his on screen son is already a much more powerful actor than he is. Sydney was also fantastic Friday. I think part of the reason she got so mad at Spencer was that he said he needed money to get a place for he and Esme to be alone. I love the dynamic there, they both dance around the fact that they have these feelings for each other. 

There is no rational reason for Esme to be messing around with Cam and Jose but I’m enjoying it just the same. We need a little troublemaker in the younger set. 

Much as I like seeing Liz, poor Becky is basically just a younger version of Laura right now, only there for small scenes of giving advice. And wtf was she saying she’d destroy someone for doing that to her family? Liz you have been on both the giving and receiving end of those kinds of deceptions and destroyed no one for it. 

• Members

I'm already tired of hearing about Joss and Cam's nonexistent sex life. I laughed out loud at Spencer's face when he found out about Cam and Trina getting close. LMAO! Esme's face was funny too because she could tell he was jealous. Spencer was smiling ear to ear talking about Trina's amazing advice. Trina, you've got a target on your back now! Enema is big mad.

Michael has the "face of a choir boy, heart of an assassin"? Yeah, I don't think so!

Ms. Wu! Love this badass bitch. They're remembering Brad's Wu roots! Let's get him out of prison!!!

Greece storyline is horrible.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

All this talk of Brad, let's hope he does get out of prison... and that Lucas comes back! Now that we know Ms.  Wu's connection to Brad and the Wu family, are they saying that she's Jade, from the Asian Quarter storyline? If so, then too bad they couldn't get Tia Carrere back to play her.

• Members

Now this is the kind of throwback story (Asian Quarter) where you’d have the vets who were there originally at the time: Anna, Robert, Frisco, Felicia, etc. And would be unreal if there were a way to tie in Sean Donely’s daughter.