GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't help but laugh every time Duell the TOOL tries to be menacing. Do us all a favor, Ms. Wu, splash Michael  with acid or fryer oil,  so they need to recast.

When do we get Escarole killing Wallow for Ryan? Asking for a friend. Or several.

There are so many characters to just "off" starting with Jax and Wallow. And Peter. And Ass-ton. And Cyrus.

Why is Harmony a contract role?

The last thing these teens need is a pregnancy.  I've posted my feelings before about a town whose annual highlight is an AIDS Nurses Ball. Why does not one couple ever use a condom in a town where "the talk" comes at like, age 9? Doctors, nurses... none use condoms and they always wonder which guy knocked her up?

I will say Josslyn walking in on Cam calling Esme "Joss" in the dark....

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Re: Maxie’s top: I’m with ranger1rg, yikes is pretty much the only word to describe that lol 

I kinda feel bad for the poster though lol the way Liz has been used lately, I’m sure long Long-suffering Liz fan has been suffering a lot lately

Haha I thought the same thing when Nik and Hayden had sex... just minutes after they had met 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Maxie's style has been horrible lately, both her clothes and the bright eyeshadow they keep putting on her. That top yesterday looked like someone stitched a bunch of random fabrics together. I also hate that Brooklyn wears nothing but blazers. I get that they might be trying to hide some post-baby weight but sheesh. 

• Members

The problem with both these ladies is that the styling isn't hiding any weight gain it's making them both look bigger, especially KS.  It's like the show has no idea how to dress someone larger than a size 2.   Maxie looks frumpy 90% of the time.

Out of all Sonny's transgressions over 30 years, the fact that he has had so many unplanned pregnancies bothers me the most.  He watched his best friend slowly die from AIDS and watched his other dear friend live with HIV.   And he has had more unplanned pregnancies than anyone on the show.  I can't believe Sonny would be that careless and irresponsible.  It legit bothers me more than his criminal activity.

• Members

I liked today's show overall. Nina and Shawn have nice chemistry. They also look good together. I could see them getting closer especially since Shawn told her he would like to be her friend and gave her his number. Nina/Sonny continue to have nice chemistry as well and I liked that they were both supportive of Phyllis managing Charlie's. I'm glad that Phyllis will be sticking around.

I also liked seeing Scott talk to Cam and offer to give him advice. And it was nice seeing Alexis out of prison and her and Dante having a nice conversation with each other, where he told her believed she had paid her debt and to forgive herself. I also continue to wonder about the mysterious man Marshall, I do think he's Curtis's dad and is looking out for him. I wonder if he's connected to the mob or what type of guy he really is. 

• Members

Lol at Scott slipping Cam the condom. It would be awkward to have my "step grandfather" in my business like that, but it's cool that their that cool.

I wonder if Joss will be as receptive to Cam trying to sleep with her, as she was pushing Oscar to get busy. If she hesitates this might be the fuel to turn him towards Esme.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Cam's horniness was funny, but yeah, I would have been totally mortified if my grandfather or whatever had given me a condom 

I still think that when Joss pumps the breaks on it, that's going to push him Esme's direction, who I'm sure is ready, willing and able.

And, a Nina/Shawn pairing? I wouldn't mind it. It would be great to see it cause more problems for Sonny, and in extension, Carly as well.