GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I also like that Nik called Shawn out too about playing Victim when he was there on Sonny's orders that day to kill as well

Please register in order to view this content

Laura please return soon & kick both Nikolas & Spencer's asses

Edited by John

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Shawn/Nikolas and Alexis/Harmony were boring but I was glued to Sprina and Joss/Cam/Esme today.

The feelings between Spencer and Trina are still there, and I hope this storyline continues on the path that’s it’s been on, because it’s working to the point that it’s one of the best storylines on the show right now.

I do hope the teens are actually able to go away for a weekend, and that their trip has some residual effects on all of them.

• Members

Sydney Mikayla looked lovely in that red sweater today. Sprina scenes were fabulous as usual. Trina singing at her desk was so cute. Spencer is a totally different person around Trina. The soft voice he uses, the way he looks at her, and just the total shift in his personality. She's the angel on his shoulder and Esme's the devil. LOL at him just flat out telling Trina that he wants to talk to her and not Esme. I love that Trina is written as smart and keeps Spencer in line. She has no time for his BS!

I love how bitchy Joss is to Esme. Esme blaming Spencer's current predicament on Trina - huh?! LOL at Esme being like, "Not to be nosy but ARE YOU AND CAM F-CKING?!" Hahaha. Please tell me that Cam will end up losing his virginity to crazy ass Esme. She didn't look happy to hear that Spencer was with Trina. Trina, watch out! The teens really are the best part of the show right now.

Absolutely zero reason for Jason to not shoot Peter the second he laid eyes on him. This storyline is ridiculous. Why must everyone be written so stupidly to make Peter work? Jason surrenders his gun? Really? Someone just kill this idiot already! I'm tired of Julliard being on my screen.

Chase and Liz are on tomorrow. Lizzie needs to take him to the hospital supply closet and ride him like a horse.

• Members

Spencer and Trina finally have scenes together and my feed gets cut out for a press conference! Luckily found the whole episode on YouTube. I just love the work Nicholas Chavez is doing as Spencer - yesterday intense and quite physical with Nik, and today soft and vulnerable with Trina. The chemistry is still there between those two.

Also loving Joss and Esme going full out bitch on each other. And Cam continuing to be a softie. That trusting and forgiving nature will surely get exploited by Esme. 

The Jason/Britt/Drew/Peter story is annoying but Britt looked especially beautiful today. 

• Members

So are they finally playing the Robert/Olivia beat? They've been teasing that since the early 2010s, and Lisa and Tristan Rogers have always had serious chemistry. I know they had her doing caper stuff with him, but I don't know how far it's gone.

• Members

I enjoyed the little Sprina scene at the end today, but it was weird how they spent time having Spencer explain that he burned his hand and Trina asking if he was okay. They already had this conversation on Tuesday at the gallery. Trina held his hand to look at it and everything. Weird writing, but whatever. I liked Spencer kind of connecting the dots that Esme likes his money whereas Trina had no idea he was rich when they met. I also loved Trina's wardrobe today. Spencer always watches her when she walks away.

More Sprina tomorrow!

So Esme is working with (or for) Ryan. We're finally getting somewhere with her now that her internship has started. Hopefully we'll find out more about their connection soon.

• Members

I thought that today's show was good overall. But I actually didn't like the way that some of the Sprina stuff played out especially at the very end. (Though, I think that is going to be an unpopular opinion amongst people in that fanbase at least on places like Twitter.) I actually thought that Trina was a bit too harsh on him and I don't like that most of her anger seemed to be driven by her blinded admiration/worship of Ava. Spencer has made mistakes, but the way she was going on at him today and mainly for Ava was a bit much. The scene where Spencer basically disowning Nikolas/his Cassadine name/wealth at the end was also a bit much.

Granted, I did/do wanted Spencer to get distance from Nikolas and I think it would be good if he became more independent. But he didn't have to disown his entire family name and all of that. Trina told him to be his own man and not to do stuff to impress people, but he seems like he did all of that to impress her. IMO, He needs to want to be better for himself, more than for anyone else, even Trina. And I do not like the constant Ava worship from Trina.

Also, Esme is a troublemaker. It looks like she's definitely trying to push Joss/Cam into bed for some reason or another. I still hope they will end up developing her more. And I still wonder about the mysterious man that beat him. I wonder who (possibly Papa Ashford/Granddaddy Ashford) background really is. Is he a mobster/gangster/criminal, a vigilante. And/or beat Joey up because he's really protective of Curtis. He beat him down pretty badly, and I wonder what the story is there. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I wonder how long this estrangment will last. Granted I do want Spencer to have some distance from Nikolas because Nikolas has been a terrible father to him since he's come back. And has constantly put Ava above his any of his son's needs. But I don't like him turning his back all the way on his family name/wealth. Cassadine is a part of his makeup for better or worse. I do wonder how things will shake out there. Plus, I don't like how he's constantly being written to act on what other people say all of the time.

He's a smart young man and he should be able to come to some decisions on his own, (though good guidance helps). He's been heavily influenced by Nikolas, Esme and now Trina. He's mainly made big decisions to please them and I wish he would be more driven on his own to better himself. Not because he's constantly groveling wants/needs somebody's love and/or respect. Plus, I do not like the constant behind kissing of Ava for Trina. Her animosity today for Spencer mainly being driven by that doesn't sit well for me. If it was Portia I could understand it better, but not Ava. Who has done far worse than Spencer though Trina think she walks on water.

I am interested in seeing how things play out. Spencer does need a good lawyer. Maybe Alexis will be able to help him. I think it would be interesting watching her defend him. I also thought he did make good points today about needing to support himself, not everything he said was just about trying to get money to be rich again. I like him best as a rich kid, so maybe he can find a way to become independent wealthy or at least comfortable. Maybe he can think of some sort of business venture. Heck, maybe even him and Cam may end up going into business together at some point. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Esme's being the sneaky manipulator and I'm enjoying it.

I'm guessing that Joss is going to back out of sleeping with Cam at the last minute and Cam, being all hot and bothered, will end up in Esme's bed.

Plus, with Esme being so preoccupied with Cam/Joss, she won't be there to see Spencer/Trina growing closer, which is a good thing.

• Members

I would be shocked if Cam cheats on Joss just because he’s horny. But I do think something will happen to get him feeling closer to Esme. Something will come between him and Joss, and Esme will be there to step in. But not quite yet.