GENERAL HOSPITAL November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Although this GH acting like Sean is the wronged party here. He was a hitman hired to kill someone  and he took the heat for Hayden's shooting and when Hayden said Ill help you get out, he refused

I give him an % of credit since he realized Spinelli doctoeing a confession will not work

• Members

Nikolas continues to go downhill as a character. On today's show he actually asked Spencer if Sam and Molly of all people were trying to drive a bigger wedge between the two of them. (When he was trying to figure out who had put Spencer up to questioning him about Hayden's shooting.) Sam/Molly who he hasn't interacted with in a while (And Molly is barely on), and who are preoccupied with other things.

Especially Sam who is trying to find out if the father of one of her children is still alive. Though Nik doesn't care about that, because he spends most of his time either worshipping Ava or antagonizing/alienating Spencer. It's something that he would even think to accuse them of trying to set him up, it's just goes to show once again he doesn't really seem to pay attention to much or really care about anyone but himself and Ava. 

The confrontation between them didn't go quite as I expected. Spencer shoved him only after Nikolas grabbed him to see if he was recording him. And Nikolas shoved him as well, tried to rough him up a bit. I had thought that Spencer might disown Nikolas but he didn't. At the end of the day he still loves that bonehead he calls father. I believe he really didn't want Nikolas to be found guilty of Hayden's shooting and that he was more disappointed than anything with Nikolas. He even tried to give Nikolas a bit of an out when he asked him his motivation behind having Hayden shot. But Nikolas once again fails to take responsibility for his actions. I do believe he continues to be headed towards a fall. I am interested in seeing how his conversation with Shawn goes tomorrow.

I also am glad to see Spencer/Trina interacting on tomorrow's show. I'm glad he's going to confide in her at the gallery. I think there is a shift going on with Spencer's character. He seems to behaving better since he admitted to the stalking and gotten a job. I think he's maturing more and that will bode well for him and Trina's romance. 

I also liked the Sam/Dante/Carly/Sonny scenes today. The scenes between them were warm and amiable. 

I'm also glad that Britt found Liesl. I thought that her scenes with her and Jason swimming in their scuba gear in Greece were okay. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Both Nikolas and Spencer need therapy. 

Also this is what happens when you retcon something as unknown that was already known

So unless its gonna come out someone else had Hayden shot, what is the point

I have a feeling That Shawn and Nik will come to an understanding & that this may just get dropped

Dont ask me why but I feel that

• Members

Britt makes Jason turn around so she can change her clothes. Girl, you've f-cked him, who cares?

Please register in order to view this content

Can't wait for them to come up with some ridiculous reason as to why Jason doesn't shoot Peter.

Can we stop with Maxie and Austin? They have NO chemistry.

Still loving the salt and pepper look on Sonny. I was waiting for him to mention to Dante that he was with Sam once upon a time...

SPRINA TOMORROW! And Cam/Ebola.

• Members

They're all on contract except for William and Sydney (Cam and Trina), which was their choice of course. Four out of the five of them are in college right now (Nick Chavez being the one who's not). 

Joss can be single for a bit, lol. She gets plenty of airtime on her own anyway and it's not like they write for her and Cam as a couple. Let Cam take a ride on the crazy train with Esme. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Yes I meant of Trina, Cam and Joss, the two being suggested as getting into the relationships are the two who are recurring. Maybe their recurring status will still allow them the airtime for that storyline to happen? Because I swear every time Cam and Esme are in a scene together there’s something there…and it would be so fun to watch that happen. Joss would lose her mind. 

• Members

Ughh Both Shawn & Nik playing Victim. Nik you as of now ordered Hayden to Be shot. Shawn You are a hired Hitman who missed his target that day and took the rap for shooting Hayden. You both are guilty. Quit with the outrage.

But

TY Nikolas for calling out Shawn & If Hayden wants justice for herself, shouldnt Hayden be the one pressing charges on Nik and not Shawn

• Members

I enjoyed today's show overall. I liked when Trina grabbed Spencer's hand in concern when she noticed that he was burned. It wasn't even a large burn but she seemed very concerned for him. And he seemed happy about that, he also seemed happy when she told him she couldn't trust her feelings for him. Trina is still very hesitant doesn't really trust Spencer right now and wants him to prove himself. I think he's growing as a person and will become a better person. (Though I still hope he has a bit of an edge to him) I'm also glad it looks like he wants to move away from trying to so hard to get Nik's love. He may try and keep distance for Nik for a bit, and I don't blame him at all for doing that. He's better off doing better for himself.

I had thought that Esme would bring up Joss/Cam's romantic life and that would make Joss feel uncomfortable.  I wonder if Esme will continue to use that to poke at Joss or try and get at Cam in some way. It also looks like Esme overheard Joss's/Trina's conversation about Spencer visiting her. Esme looked upset about that and I could see her becoming more aware of their closeness and that causing problems.  And I think that Joss will go into more detail with Trina about her conversation with Esme about Cam/Spencer.

I liked that Shawn called Nikolas out for his actions. I do wonder what Shawn will end up doing now that Nikolas told him Hayden knew he had her shot. Hopefully they find something for Shawn to do and give him a good storyline.

I also like Harmony/Alexis's conversation about Alexis possibly taking the deal, her feelings about her Cassadine family members and Alexis being afraid to leave the prison. Harmony provided Alexis with some really good insight. Their conversation was interesting.

And I was a little surprised to see Drew pop up when he did, but him facing off with Jason was okay. I wonder when Drew will end up going back to normal.

'

Edited by xtr